- NextEra Energy Partners agrees to $824M deal for solar, wind energy sites
The local company tapped financial giant Apollo for financing.
Emon Reiser. American City Business Journals. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 13:01:21 +0000.
- MARKET REPORT: John Laing shares surge amid KKR takeover talks
John Laing has financed projects such as wind and solar farms, roads in Colombia, a huge sports stadium in Western Australia and a New Zealand prison to name but a few.
Daily Mail. Thu, 06 May 2021 22:09:32 GMT.
- Lebanon battles swarms of locusts after wind changes direction
The locusts, which threaten crops, are the latest addition to a long list of challenges faced by Lebanon, which is battling its worst financial crisis in decades.
Jerusalem Post. Mon, 26 Apr 2021 09:58:24 GMT.
- 5 Commodity Stocks to Buy for the Global Rebound
The global economy is poised to bounce back in 2021, putting a stiff wind at the back of miners and other commodity stocks.
Daniel Plaks. Kiplinger. Mon, 22 Mar 2021 17:29:00 GMT.
- Is the Ant Group shake-up a sign of things to come?
The wind has changed for China's financial technology giants who now face increased scrutiny.
BBC News. Tue, 29 Dec 2020 23:49:03 GMT.
- Equinor (EQNR) Closes $8B Offshore Wind Farm Financial Deal
Equinor's (EQNR) Dogger Bank wind farm site is located 60 miles off England's North East coast.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 30 Nov 2020 12:15:00 GMT.
- World's largest offshore wind farm seals financing deal worth $8 billion
First two phases of the development will be built simultaneously.
CNBC. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 14:04:32 GMT.
- Exclusive: NextEra Energy in $15 billion bid for Evergy - sources
NextEra Energy Inc, the world's largest producer of wind and solar energy, has made a roughly $15 billion all-stock acquisition offer for U.S. power utility Evergy Inc, people familiar with the matter said on Monday. ...
Yahoo. Mon, 09 Nov 2020 15:38:43 -0500.
- Eta's second act: Florida now in storm's path after it made landfall in Nicaragua as Category 4
While it's too soon to determine Eta's intensity, timing and impacts from wind and rainfall, Florida should pay attention to this system.
Yahoo. Wed, 04 Nov 2020 11:48:36 -0500.
- Arabtec shareholders authorise board to wind up firm: Report
Dubai construction firm to be liquidated due to 'untenable financial situation', according to email seen by Reuters.
Al Jazeera. Thu, 01 Oct 2020 07:01:44 +0000.
The word wind is a noun. Wind means (1) the act of winding or twisting, (2) breath, (3) a reflex that expels intestinal gas through the anus, (4) a musical instrument in which the sound is produced by an enclosed column of air that is moved by the breath, (5) an indication of potential opportunity, (6) empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk, (7) a tendency or force that influences events.
Wind is also a verb that means (1) raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help, (2) form into a wreath, (3) coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem, (4) wrap or coil around, (5) to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course, (6) catch the scent of; get wind of, (7) extend in curves and turns.
Wind Turbines at Sunset
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.