- Student housing developer secures construction financing for 31-story Midtown tower
Lincoln Ventures student-housing project, near Georgia Tech and Tech Square, secures construction loan.
Donnell Suggs. American City Business Journals. Thu, 08 Jul 2021 18:59:15 +0000.
- Company card start-up Pleo valued at $1.7 billion, becoming Europe's latest fintech unicorn
Danish start-up Pleo raised $150 million in a financing round co-led by Bain Capital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
CNBC. Tue, 06 Jul 2021 04:00:01 GMT.
- 3D Geometric Search Company Physna Raises $56 Million In Series B Funding
The funding was led by venture capital firm Tiger Global with participation of Google Ventures and Sequoia Capital. It brings the intelligent 3D platform's total financing to $86 million.
By Rashi Shrivastava, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 15:21:57 -0400.
- Mozper, the Startup That Brings the Traditional Sunday into the Digital Age, Raises a Seed Round of $3.55 Million
The round was led by Hetz Ventures with participation from F-Prime Capital and Foundation Capital. The proceeds will help the team grow, consolidate operations in Mexico and launch Brazil.
Entrepreneur En Español. Entrepreneur. Tue, 22 Dec 2020 14:30:00 GMT.
- Smart intercom creator ButterflyMX nets $35M round
The funding round was led by Volition Capital, with participation from Egis Capital, RiverPark Ventures and Stifel Financial Corporation.
Lillian Dickerson. Inman. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 13:00:52 +0000.
- Jeff Bezos-backed cancer testing company Grail files for U.S. IPO
Grail was founded by gene sequencing company Illumina Inc in 2016, with investments from ARCH Venture Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures and Bezos Expeditions, the venture investment fund of Jeff Bezos. ...
Yahoo. Wed, 09 Sep 2020 07:11:25 -0400.
- AstraZeneca taps Emergent as U.S. partner for potential COVID-19 vaccine
AstraZeneca has inked manufacturing deals globally to meet its target of making 2 billion doses of the vaccine, including with two Bill Gates-backed ventures and a $1.2 billion agreement with the U.S. government. ...
Yahoo. Thu, 11 Jun 2020 09:06:12 -0400.
- UPDATE 1-India to ease restrictions on foreign ownership in defence ventures
India will ease restrictions on the level of foreign ownership in defence manufacturing, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said on Saturday, in a move aimed at cutting down on imports.
Reuters. Sat, 16 May 2020 09:09:18 -0400.
- Orange Digital Ventures leads investment in cloud-interconnection company InterCloud
Orange Digital Ventures is the lead investor in a financing round of $24.3 million for software-defined cloud interconnect (SDCI) vendor InterCloud. ...
Mike Robuck. Fierce Telecom. Wed, 11 Dec 2019 16:58:12 +0000.
- 4Front Announces Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
The company will hold a conference call with management on Monday, December 2 VANCOUVER and PHOENIX, AZ, Nov. 29, 2019 - 4Front Ventures Corp. ...
PR Newswire. Sat, 30 Nov 2019 01:50:00 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.