- Daniel Cohen to step down as chairman of The Bancorp
Cohen cited his involvement with other business ventures and the improved performance of the bank as the main reasons for his decision.
Jeff Blumenthal. American City Business Journals. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 20:07:53 +0000.
- Banking On Entrepreneurs: BDC Bank Is Supporting SMEs To Amplify Social, Environmental Good
Prioritizing positive social and environmental impact is a growing trend among entrepreneurs; however, most traditional financial institutions are still looking for ventures that will maximize profits not purpose. ...
By Christopher Marquis, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 03 Sep 2021 08:55:28 -0400.
- Retirement Can Keep You Busy
Your lives are filled with jobs, creative ventures and intellectual enjoyment.
Janet Bodnar. Kiplinger. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 12:34:18 GMT.
- Company card start-up Pleo valued at $1.7 billion, becoming Europe's latest fintech unicorn
Danish start-up Pleo raised $150 million in a financing round co-led by Bain Capital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
CNBC. Tue, 06 Jul 2021 04:00:01 GMT.
- 3D Geometric Search Company Physna Raises $56 Million In Series B Funding
The funding was led by venture capital firm Tiger Global with participation of Google Ventures and Sequoia Capital. It brings the intelligent 3D platform's total financing to $86 million.
By Rashi Shrivastava, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 15:21:57 -0400.
- Mozper, the Startup That Brings the Traditional Sunday into the Digital Age, Raises a Seed Round of $3.55 Million
The round was led by Hetz Ventures with participation from F-Prime Capital and Foundation Capital. The proceeds will help the team grow, consolidate operations in Mexico and launch Brazil.
Entrepreneur En Español. Entrepreneur. Tue, 22 Dec 2020 14:30:00 GMT.
- Smart intercom creator ButterflyMX nets $35M round
The funding round was led by Volition Capital, with participation from Egis Capital, RiverPark Ventures and Stifel Financial Corporation.
Lillian Dickerson. Inman. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 13:00:52 +0000.
- Jeff Bezos-backed cancer testing company Grail files for U.S. IPO
Grail was founded by gene sequencing company Illumina Inc in 2016, with investments from ARCH Venture Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures and Bezos Expeditions, the venture investment fund of Jeff Bezos. ...
Yahoo. Wed, 09 Sep 2020 07:11:25 -0400.
- AstraZeneca taps Emergent as U.S. partner for potential COVID-19 vaccine
AstraZeneca has inked manufacturing deals globally to meet its target of making 2 billion doses of the vaccine, including with two Bill Gates-backed ventures and a $1.2 billion agreement with the U.S. government. ...
Yahoo. Thu, 11 Jun 2020 09:06:12 -0400.
- UPDATE 1-India to ease restrictions on foreign ownership in defence ventures
India will ease restrictions on the level of foreign ownership in defence manufacturing, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said on Saturday, in a move aimed at cutting down on imports.
Reuters. Sat, 16 May 2020 09:09:18 -0400.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.