- Can foreign venture capitalists make good money from Indian tech?
The formula for success cannot simply be copied across from America or China
Economist. Sat, 24 Jul 2021 00:00:00 +0000.
- The Funded: 14 Bay Area startups scored more than $900M in funding at midweek
14 financing rounds that added up to more than $900 million in new funding and five M&A deals top the Bay Area's venture and startup news at midweek. Here are the details.
Cromwell Schubarth. American City Business Journals. Wed, 21 Jul 2021 19:29:27 +0000.
- The best startups at IE University have received 80 million euros of financing
Rhyde, Refuge and SafetyIn, were the winners of IE Venture Day 2021.
Ie University. Entrepreneur. Tue, 20 Jul 2021 14:52:10 GMT.
- Tiger Global was top dealmaker in a record quarter for venture capital, as investments exceeded $150 billion
Global venture financing surged 157% in the second quarter from a year earlier to $156 billion, according to data from CB Insights.
CNBC. Thu, 08 Jul 2021 16:19:09 GMT.
- 3D Geometric Search Company Physna Raises $56 Million In Series B Funding
The funding was led by venture capital firm Tiger Global with participation of Google Ventures and Sequoia Capital. It brings the intelligent 3D platform's total financing to $86 million.
By Rashi Shrivastava, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 15:21:57 -0400.
- The playbook to raise capital for your startup
I will tell you, based on my experience in undertaking, the key points to successfully raise Venture Capital institutional capital in record time.
Jordi Greenham Asensio. Entrepreneur. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 15:00:33 GMT.
- LoanDepot forms joint venture with Farm Bureau Bank
As lenders pivot from refinancings to purchase loans, loanDepot builds on its track record of partnering with homebuilders.
Matt Carter. Inman. Fri, 04 Jun 2021 17:55:31 +0000.
- Goldman (GS) Gets Nod to Set Up Majority-Owned JV in China
As Beijing's financial sectors open up to foreign lenders, Goldman Sachs (GS) and ICBC Wealth Management get regulatory approval to set up a wealth management joint venture in China.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 28 May 2021 12:30:00 GMT.
- Ex-Greensill executives re-emerge with new trade finance venture
A group of former executives at Greensill Capital, the collapsed supply chain finance lender, will this week unveil a new trade finance venture targeting blue-chip corporate clients.
Sky News. Wed, 05 May 2021 09:49:00 +0100.
- Disgraced fund boss Neil Woodford FINALLY says he is 'very sorry for what I did wrong'
Disgraced fund manager Neil Woodford, whose fund collapsed in October 2019, said he is planning a new venture despite the financial scars left on small investors.
Daily Mail. Sun, 14 Feb 2021 00:47:22 +0000.
The word venture is a noun. Venture means (1) any venturesome undertaking especially one with an uncertain outcome, (2) a commercial undertaking that risks a loss but promises a profit, (3) an investment that is very risky but could yield great profits.
Venture is also a verb that means (1) put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation, (2) proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers, (3) put at risk.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.