- How to keep crypto from crashing the financial system
The volatility, transaction costs and carbon footprint of Bitcoin, for example, have made it largely useless for purposes other than speculation and ransomware (and even ...
Japan Times. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 17:00:22 +0900.
- D.C.'s storied Mayflower Hotel changes hands
The transaction comes as the Covid-19 pandemic continues to place significant financial strain on D.C.'s hospitality industry.
Daniel J. Sernovitz. American City Business Journals. Fri, 02 Jul 2021 16:40:37 +0000.
- Money laundering cop AUSTRAC to face grilling under new financial crime inquiry
The Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) has recently stung big banks with huge fines. But it is facing criticism that it is too reactive.
Charlotte Grieve. Sydney Morning Herald. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 17:26:36 +1000.
- The 3 biggest alternative financing methods disrupting real estate
In a Connect Now session, Clelia Peters shared what agents need to know about the major players in transaction facilitation, mortgage alternatives and home equity access.
Kelsey Ramírez. Inman. Tue, 20 Apr 2021 15:52:21 +0000.
- 4 Financial Transaction Services Stocks to Watch Amid the Pandemic
4 Financial Transaction Services Stocks to Watch Amid the Pandemic
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 20 Apr 2021 15:03:00 GMT.
- HC2 Holdings (HCHC) Closes Beyond6 Sale to Mercuria Investments
HC2 Holdings' (HCHC) unit completes the sale of its clean energy business. The resources received from the transaction will help it ensure financial flexibility and strengthen the balance sheet.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 21 Jan 2021 13:30:00 GMT.
- Fidelity National Financial announces digital closing tool
"Close inHere" is part of the company's "inHere Experience Platform," an end-to-end platform that provides transaction tracking, e-notarization and e-closing services.
Lillian Dickerson. Inman. Mon, 18 Jan 2021 16:30:43 +0000.
- iAnthus Receives Notice of Appeal Regarding Court Approval for Recapitalization Transaction
NEW YORK, NY and TORONTO, ON, Nov. 5, 2020 /CNW/ - iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc.
Yahoo. Thu, 05 Nov 2020 08:15:00 -0500.
- Amazon Pitches New Palm Scanning Tech For Stadiums, Offices As Consumer Privacy Concerns Linger
Retailers and financial transaction services have long eyed using biometric technology to speed contactless payment but have yet to get past consumer concerns about data privacy and a general unease with facial recognition technology.
By Karen Robinson-jacobs, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 11:31:09 -0400.
- Exclusive: U.S. shale producer Devon in talks to acquire peer WPX - sources
U.S. shale producer Devon Energy Corp is in talks to acquire rival WPX Energy Inc in an all-stock transaction that would create a company worth around $6 billion, people familiar with the matter said on Saturday. ...
Yahoo. Sat, 26 Sep 2020 17:46:38 -0400.
The word transaction is a noun. Transaction means (1) the act of transacting within or between groups (as carrying on commercial activities).
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.