- L3Harris Technologies (LHX) to Divest ESSCO Unit to CPI
L3Harris Technologies (LHX) enters into an agreement to sell off its ESSCO unit to Communications & Power Industries (CPI). The financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 07 Sep 2021 13:06:00 GMT.
- A Fund for Betting on Infrastructure
The SPDR S&P Kensho Intelligent Structures ETF invests in both industrials firms and new technologies for clean energy.
Nellie S. Huang. Kiplinger. Thu, 26 Aug 2021 14:23:46 GMT.
- Kandi Technologies Is Focused On Profits
Kandi Technologies (NASDAQ: KNDI) embarked upon a strategic shift last year in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. The company's prior focus on ...
Thomas Hughes. Entrepreneur. Mon, 09 Aug 2021 16:00:00 GMT.
- 3 Service Firms Poised to Trump Estimates This Earnings Season
Here we pick three business service stocks -- Opendoor Technologies (OPEN), Broadridge Financial (BR), BTRS Holdings (BTRS) -- that are likely to pull off earnings surprises this season.
Shuvra Shankar Dey. Zacks. Thu, 05 Aug 2021 12:37:00 GMT.
- Is Sonim Technologies a Good Penny Stock to Buy?
Shares of Sonim Technologies (SONM) have declined significantly over the past few months due to a decline in investor interest and weak financials. ...
Manisha Chatterjee. Entrepreneur. Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:12:58 GMT.
- Atlanta's Mirion Technologies to go public in $1.7B SPAC deal
Mirion becomes the latest Atlanta company to be swept up in the "SPAC" wave sweeping through U.S. corporate finance.
David Allison. American City Business Journals. Mon, 21 Jun 2021 15:51:10 +0000.
- 5 Machine Learning Stocks to Capture Massive Growth
With worldwide spending on AI technologies expected to ramp up over the next several years, these five machine learning names are worth a closer look.
Tom Taulli. Kiplinger. Fri, 04 Jun 2021 18:32:34 GMT.
- Three Ways AI Is Transforming Business Finance Management
Using AI and modern technologies in business finance management can change the way businesses are run.
By Yec, Forbes Councils Member. Forbes. Tue, 01 Dec 2020 07:20:00 -0500.
- Jumia Technologies AG (NYSE:JMIA) Third-Quarter Results: Here's What Analysts Are Forecasting For Next Year
There's been a major selloff in Jumia Technologies AG (NYSE:JMIA) shares in the week since it released its ...
Yahoo. Fri, 13 Nov 2020 06:56:43 -0500.
- Palantir set to report earnings after market close
Yahoo Finance's Melody Hahm joins the Yahoo Finance Live panel to discuss what to expect when Palantir Technologies reports earnings after market close.
Yahoo. Thu, 12 Nov 2020 12:57:54 -0500.