- Regions Financial (RF) to Post Q3 Earnings: A Beat in the Cards?
Regions' (RF) Q3 results likely to reflect growth in non-interest revenues and stable expenses amid a recovering economic environment.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 13:47:00 GMT.
- Diamondback (FANG) Shares Gain on $2B Buyback Acceleration
Diamondback's (FANG) new share buyback program worth $2 billion underpins its stable finances and commitment to reward its shareholders.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:15:00 GMT.
- Senate Majority Leader Schumer wants NRA investigated for bankruptcy fraud
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer says the financially stable gun-rights group abused the system when it sought bankruptcy protection.
Ap. ABC News. Tue, 13 Jul 2021 13:20:49 +0000.
- G-20 financial leaders agree to move forward on plan for an international tax crackdown
Financial leaders from the Group of 20 largest economies said they have come to an agreement on how to move forward on a "more stable and fairer international tax architecture."
CNBC. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 11:31:16 GMT.
- Meme Stocks and Archegos: Fed Calls Out Financial Weak Spots
The Federal Reserve painted a picture of a generally stable financial system, but one bubbling with risk-taking that merits attention.
Jeanna Smialek. New York Times. Fri, 07 May 2021 16:04:25 +0000.
- Casey credited with building a financially stable model for educational nonprofit
Casey has been credited by the nonprofit with building a stable financial model that has made the organization financially strong and allowed it to expand its mission. ...
Rob Schneider. American City Business Journals. Wed, 28 Apr 2021 11:00:00 +0000.
- Gold Price Prediction – Prices Consolidate Following ECB and Fed Chair Comments
JOLTs show job openings are stable
Yahoo. Tue, 06 Oct 2020 14:43:55 -0400.
- 3 Dividend-Paying Tech Stocks to Buy Right Now
Texas Instruments and two other mature tech stocks will continue paying stable dividends throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
Yahoo. Wed, 02 Sep 2020 08:25:00 -0400.
- How to stay financially stable amid coronavirus panic
The stock market appears to have recovered slightly from Monday's historic coronavirus-related losses. ...
CBS News. Fri, 15 May 2020 08:07:56 -0400.
- Chipmaker AT&S cautiously optimistic thanks to stable first quarter
Chipmaker AT&S has kept core profit stable so far in its financial first quarter, it said on Thursday after reporting a 22% decline for the full year on investment to expand the businesss.
Reuters. Thu, 14 May 2020 04:28:51 -0400.
- Bank Supervision (Information)
Congress created the Federal Reserve System in 1913. Learn about the role of the Fed in establishing competitive banking practices, protecting consumer transactions, and assuring stable
The word stable is an adjective. Stable means (1) showing little if any change, (2) maintaining equilibrium, (3) not taking part readily in chemical change, (4) firm and dependable; subject to little fluctuation, (5) resistant to change of position or condition.
Stable is also a noun that means (1) a farm building for housing horses or other livestock.
Stable is also a verb that means (1) shelter in a stable.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.