- JEFF PRESTRIDGE: Locusts of financial fraud must be stopped
A majority of financial scams originate online which indicates social media companies need to be encouraged (that is, threatened with big fines) to do more to eradicate them from their platforms.
Daily Mail. Sun, 25 Jul 2021 11:26:11 GMT.
- Twitter and Snap add users as restrictions ease
The social media companies passed analysts' expectations with their latest financial update.
BBC News. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 22:35:41 GMT.
- Social Security recipients may see cost-of-living boost in 2022
Some financial relief may be coming to the 69 million Americans who collect Social Security. Advocacy groups project they're on track to get a 6.1% cost-of-living adjustment, the biggest increase since 1983. ...
CBS News. Thu, 15 Jul 2021 15:36:33 -0400.
- Former Kamala Harris national finance chair to launch firm to advise corporations, execs on political issues
Kamala Harris' former national finance chair is launching a strategic advisory firm with a partial focus on corporate, political and social justice issues.
CNBC. Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:08:37 GMT.
- Pitch perfect: Inside region's largest foundation's strategy to deploy $50M in social impact investments
Pitch competition to be held annually for next decade.
Patty Tascarella. American City Business Journals. Wed, 14 Jul 2021 20:35:37 +0000.
- Updated Exclusive Forecast: Social Security Benefits COLA Likely to Be Largest in Decades
The increase in the cost-of-living-adjustment is expected to be driven by a rebound in consumer spending and higher prices for cars, airfare and gasoline.
David Payne. Kiplinger. Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:28:56 GMT.
- Australians in France stuck without pensions call for help
Australia has reciprocal social security agreements with 31 foreign governments, but citizens in other countries are left without financial support.
Latika Bourke. Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 21 Jun 2021 05:45:00 +1000.
- 3 Proven Strategies To Use Social Media For Ecommerce Marketing
The eCommerce industry has become highly competitive as more and more retailers are going online. By 2022, the global eCommerce market is likely to ...
Luke Fitzpatrick. Entrepreneur. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 16:31:06 GMT.
- These Are the Biggest Fitness Bankruptcies of 2020
The coronavirus pandemic wrecked havoc on almost all retail segments, including fitness companies. Social distancing norms meant that gyms and ...
Aman Jain. Entrepreneur. Mon, 14 Jun 2021 19:59:34 GMT.
- 8 Surprising Ways to Prosper From Annuities
You can use a fixed annuity to do more than just generate retirement income. These insurance contracts can also help you give to charity, leave money to your heirs and delay taking Social Security.
David Rodeck. Kiplinger. Wed, 26 May 2021 14:24:58 GMT.
The word social is an adjective. Social means (1) marked by friendly companionship with others, (2) living together or enjoying life in communities or organized groups, (3) (of birds and animals) tending to move or live together in groups or colonies of the same kind, (4) composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability, (5) relating to human society and its members, (6) relating to or belonging to or characteristic of high society.
Social is also a noun that means (1) a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.