Social Media News
- FCA slams tech giants Facebook and Twitter over online fraud
Charles Randell, who heads the Financial Conduct Authority, said social media firms are enabling criminals to lure in unsuspecting investors - especially through adverts for so-called crypto tokens.
Daily Mail. Mon, 06 Sep 2021 20:51:11 GMT.
- Raymond James: Facebook (FB) Stock Is a Buy, Growth Worries and All
FB stock slumps as the social media company warns about second-half growth, but Raymond James remains bullish.
Dan Burrows. Kiplinger. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 16:02:00 GMT.
- Twitter and Snap add users as restrictions ease
The social media companies passed analysts' expectations with their latest financial update.
BBC News. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 22:35:41 GMT.
- 3 Proven Strategies To Use Social Media For Ecommerce Marketing
The eCommerce industry has become highly competitive as more and more retailers are going online. By 2022, the global eCommerce market is likely to ...
Luke Fitzpatrick. Entrepreneur. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 16:31:06 GMT.
- TruStone/Firefly credit union members left frustrated by glitches after merger
TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union and Firefly Credit Union officially merged over the weekend, combining operations into one platform. It did not go well, judging by multiple social media posts from its members.
Patrick Rehkamp. American City Business Journals. Thu, 04 Mar 2021 13:02:07 +0000.
- Be wary of social media trading tips, European regulator warns
European regulators have warned retail investors against participating in financial markets "purely" based on information they gather from social media.
CNBC. Tue, 02 Mar 2021 10:09:54 GMT.
- Utah woman records struggling delivery driver, takes to social media to help him
A woman in Utah became a good Samaritan by financially helping out her delivery man, a war veteran, and get back on his feet.
Frank Miles. Fox News. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 02:14:04 GMT.
- WSJ Opinion: Cancel Culture Comes After the Trump Administration
Journal Editorial Report: Some progressives deploy social media to ostracize Republicans. Image: Tom Williams/Zuma Press
Yahoo. Sun, 15 Nov 2020 17:11:09 -0500.
- Twitter Joins Netflix And PayPal With Commitment To Invest In Racial Equality
The social media giant plans to invest $100 million in community development financial institutions, DealBook first reported Thursday.
By Sarah Hansen, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Thu, 12 Nov 2020 12:16:28 -0500.
- Baba ka Dhaba: Eatery owner angry with blogger who made him famous
The owner says the blogger made him a social media celebrity to earn money.
Yahoo. Mon, 02 Nov 2020 03:05:09 -0500.
Social Media Concepts
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.