Small Businesses News
- Why a massive national bank is connecting borrowers to local Denver-area lenders
It might seem counterintuitive for a financial institution to connect small businesses with local banks and not itself.
Jensen Werley. American City Business Journals. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 21:12:16 +0000.
- How Has Accounting Software Saved Small Businesses During Covid?
COVID-19 was a nightmare for small companies in the U.S. More than 80% of small business owners said they had lost revenue due to the pandemic in a ...
Aman Jain. Entrepreneur. Tue, 17 Aug 2021 18:34:31 GMT.
- Genblock Capital Founder Bilal Junaid Works with The Top Players in The Venture Capital Industry
For years, venture capital financing has been a great source of capital for start-ups. Venture capital provides money and professional insights on how to run and grow small businesses with profit-making goals. ...
Featured Partner. Daily Caller. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 16:46:08 +0000.
- With PPP Closed, Small Businesses Have These Funding Options
As the economy bounces back and the U.S. transitions out of the pandemic, small-business owners will need access to capital to both recover and ...
Randa Kriss. Entrepreneur. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 21:07:44 GMT.
- LGBTQ small businesses confident about post-pandemic future but don't have succession plans in place
Here's where LGBTQ small businesses stand on retirement, credit and more, according to a CNBC + Acorns and NGLCC Small Business Owner Financial Health Survey .
CNBC. Mon, 07 Jun 2021 14:13:09 GMT.
- 13 Finance Experts Share Major Money Mistakes Entrepreneurs Often Make
For small businesses that operate on a shoestring budget, it is especially vital to carefully guard every dollar.
By Expert Panel®, Forbes Councils Member. Forbes. Fri, 14 May 2021 13:10:00 -0400.
- Four Financial Mistakes New Startups And Small Businesses Should Avoid In 2021
Running out of cash is a one of the key reasons startups and small businesses fail. Don't make these four mistakes.
By Bernhard Schroeder, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 15 Apr 2021 10:27:04 -0400.
- Intuit (INTU) & Practice Ignition Boost Productivity of Tax Pros
Intuit's (INTU) ProConnect Tax Online, combined with PI, will help small businesses plan their finances and recover from the COVID-19 blow.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 06 Apr 2021 16:46:00 GMT.
- Mastercard (MA), MFC Tie Up to Help Microfinance Companies
Mastercard (MA) to strike a deal with The Microfinance Centre for providing smart financial solutions to small businesses and micro-finance institutions.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 31 Mar 2021 17:17:00 GMT.
- SIMPLE IRA Contribution Limits for 2021
The maximum amount workers at small businesses can contribute to a SIMPLE IRA for 2021 remained the same as the prior year.
Kiplinger. Fri, 05 Feb 2021 19:35:00 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.