Series A Financing News
- New York Mets Owner Steve Cohen Leads $50 Million Series A Round For RECUR NFT Platform
RECUR, a non-fungible tokens platform, has raised $50 million of Series A financing led by Steve Cohen, the billionaire owner of the New York Mets. RECUR has signed a deal with the Pac-12 Conference to sell the league's NFTs.
By Tim Casey, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:00:58 -0400.
- Loupe Tech, a streaming platform for sports cards collectors, leases Wynwood office
The announcement comes on the heels of the startup's $12 million Series A financing round.
Ashley Portero. American City Business Journals. Mon, 28 Jun 2021 14:40:05 +0000.
- FanDuel Co-Founders Raise $5 Million Series A Financing For Sports Chat Platform
Nigel Eccles and Rob Jones, who co-founded FanDuel in 2009, have raised $5 million of Series A funding for Flick, their latest venture. Flick is an iOS and Android app where sports fans can chat about their favorite teams.
By Tim Casey, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 02 Nov 2020 06:54:15 -0500.
- Empower Closes $20 Million Series A Financing to Build AI-Powered Mobile Banking App Designed for Millennials
SAN FRANCISCO, March 5, 2020 -- Empower (empower.me), a high-growth mobile banking app in the US challenger bank category, announced $20 million in Series A funding. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 6 Mar 2020 01:20:00 +0000.
- FinCompare doubles Series A round towards EUR 22 million
Berlin, 5 March 2020. FinCompare, the Berlin-based FinTech with a focus on SME financing, has successfully extended and completed its Series A financing round. ...
Realwire. Thu, 05 Mar 2020 10:10:00 UTC.
- BlueNalu Secures $20 Million in Series A Financing
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BlueNalu, a cell-based seafood company, today announced completion of their $20 million Series A funding round ...
Business Wire. Wed, 26 Feb 2020 12:05:00 UTC.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.