Senior Notes News
- DXC Technology (DXC) Successfully Completes Debt Refinancing
DXC Technology (DXC) lowers its annualized interest expenses by refinancing older debts and outstanding senior notes with new senior notes worth Euro 1.35 billion and $1.35 billion, respectively.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:09:00 GMT.
- PRA Group (PRAA) Declares Pricing of Senior Notes Offering
To boost financial flexibility, PRAA Group (PRAA) prices senior notes to procure funds and pay back its outstanding revolving borrowings under the North American Credit Agreement.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:07:00 GMT.
- Molson Coors reaffirms outlook for sales growth, pays off $1 billion in senior notes
As the Covid-19 pandemic recovery continues, Chicago-based Molson Coors Beverage Co. reaffirmed its 2021 financial guidance, which includes a mid-single digit increase in net sales revenue this year.
Margaret Naczek. American City Business Journals. Fri, 16 Jul 2021 16:23:54 +0000.
- American Airlines seeks $3.5 billion in new financing
The company plans to raise $1.5 billion by selling shares and convertible senior notes due 2025, the airline said in a statement. ...
Yahoo. Sun, 21 Jun 2020 21:57:42 -0400.
- Genworth Announces Redemption of Outstanding 2020 Senior Notes
RICHMOND, Va., Dec. 20, 2019 -- Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW) ("Genworth"), announced today that Genworth Holdings, Inc. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 20 Dec 2019 12:30:00 +0000.
- NOV plans to issue $500 million of senior notes amid financial reshuffling
Struggling oilfield service company National Oilwell Varco plans to issue $500 million of senior notes amid some financial reshuffling to pay down near-term debt and deal with recent quarterly losses.
Sergio Chapa, Houston Chronicle. Houston Chronicle. Tue, 5 Nov 2019 10:00:00 UTC.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.