- Lebanese billionaire Najib Mikati picked as new PM-designate
Leading Lebanese businessman Najib Mikati secured enough votes in parliamentary consultations on Monday to be designated the next prime minister, raising hopes for an urgently needed viable government to tackle a crippling financial crisis.
France 24. France 24. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:02:12 GMT.
- Valley funding roundup: Prenexus Health closes new financing; Dovly announces $3M bridge round
Two Valley startups recently secured millions in growth funding and have plans in place on how they intend to spend the money.
Andy Blye. American City Business Journals. Fri, 23 Jul 2021 12:50:00 +0000.
- 'Buy now pay later' firm Zilch gets backing from Daily Mail-owner
One of the biggest players in Britain's fast-growing 'buy now pay later' finance sector will announce on Friday that it has secured funding from Goldman Sachs and the owner of the Daily Mail.
Sky News. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 13:51:00 +0100.
- A Funding Frenzy And SPAC Listings Are Fueling The Indoor Growing Industry. But Does It Make Financial Sense?
The indoor growing industry is hot among investors. More than $715 million in funding has been secured by startups so far this year, amid the anticipation of two more public listings. But are expectations out of whack?
By Chloe Sorvino, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:12:07 -0400.
- MetLife (MET) Unit With PRT Market Expertise to Aid Philips
MetLife's (MET) subsidiary and Principal Financial ink deal in a bid to help Philips' retirement plan participants in attaining a secured future.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 24 Feb 2021 15:23:00 GMT.
- AMC Entertainment says bankruptcy is off the table after raising more than $900 million since December
Shares of AMC skyrocketed Monday after the company disclosed that it had secured enough financing to remain open and operational deep into 2021.
CNBC. Mon, 25 Jan 2021 16:33:07 GMT.
- Sabre (SABR) Extends Debt Maturity With New Refinancing Plan
Sabre (SABR) to improve debt-maturity profile by refinancing the Term A loans and redeem its Senior Secured Notes with the borrowed $637-million term loan "B" facility.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 18 Dec 2020 15:45:00 GMT.
- Cineworld secures financial help until hoped-for reopening
LONDON (AP) - Cineworld, which last month closed its cinemas in the U.S. and the U.K., has secured more than $750 million of new financing that it hopes will see it through the coronavirus pandemic. ...
Washington Times. Mon, 23 Nov 2020 06:35:54 -0500.
- Tesla's Nevada lithium plan faces stark obstacles on path to production
Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk told shareholders on Tuesday Tesla has secured rights to 10,000 acres in Nevada where it aims to produce lithium from clay deposits using a process developed internally. ...
Yahoo. Wed, 23 Sep 2020 17:11:45 -0400.
- Google owner Alphabet issues record $10 billion bond at lowest-ever price
Alphabet Inc borrowed $10 billion in the investment-grade corporate debt market on Monday, the Google parent's largest ever bond issue, which it secured at its lowest-ever cost of financing. ...
Yahoo. Mon, 03 Aug 2020 18:13:30 -0400.
The word secured is an adjective. Secured means (1) secured by written agreement, (2) firmly fastened or secured against opening.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.