- Developer of Dunwoody's High Street project gets construction financing
The developer of "High Street" has secured construction financing for the first phase of the proposed $2 billion project in Dunwoody.
Donnell Suggs. American City Business Journals. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 10:30:00 +0000.
- Etiya Secures a Strategic Investment from Quebecor Media
AMSTERDAM, October 5, 2021 — Etiya, the leading Independent Software Provider, today announced that it secured a strategic investment from Canada-based Quebecor Media Inc. ...
Realwire. Tue, 05 Oct 2021 12:26:00 +0100.
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) Announces Partial Redemption of Notes
To boost financial flexibility, Tenet Healthcare (THC) announces partial redemption of senior secured notes to procure funds for paying down its future annual cash interest payments.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 13 Aug 2021 18:40:00 GMT.
- Lebanese billionaire Najib Mikati picked as new PM-designate
Leading Lebanese businessman Najib Mikati secured enough votes in parliamentary consultations on Monday to be designated the next prime minister, raising hopes for an urgently needed viable government to tackle a crippling financial crisis.
France 24. France 24. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:02:12 GMT.
- 'Buy now pay later' firm Zilch gets backing from Daily Mail-owner
One of the biggest players in Britain's fast-growing 'buy now pay later' finance sector will announce on Friday that it has secured funding from Goldman Sachs and the owner of the Daily Mail.
Sky News. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 13:51:00 +0100.
- A Funding Frenzy And SPAC Listings Are Fueling The Indoor Growing Industry. But Does It Make Financial Sense?
The indoor growing industry is hot among investors. More than $715 million in funding has been secured by startups so far this year, amid the anticipation of two more public listings. But are expectations out of whack?
By Chloe Sorvino, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:12:07 -0400.
- MetLife (MET) Unit With PRT Market Expertise to Aid Philips
MetLife's (MET) subsidiary and Principal Financial ink deal in a bid to help Philips' retirement plan participants in attaining a secured future.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 24 Feb 2021 15:23:00 GMT.
- AMC Entertainment says bankruptcy is off the table after raising more than $900 million since December
Shares of AMC skyrocketed Monday after the company disclosed that it had secured enough financing to remain open and operational deep into 2021.
CNBC. Mon, 25 Jan 2021 16:33:07 GMT.
- Cineworld secures financial help until hoped-for reopening
LONDON (AP) - Cineworld, which last month closed its cinemas in the U.S. and the U.K., has secured more than $750 million of new financing that it hopes will see it through the coronavirus pandemic. ...
Washington Times. Mon, 23 Nov 2020 06:35:54 -0500.
- Tesla's Nevada lithium plan faces stark obstacles on path to production
Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk told shareholders on Tuesday Tesla has secured rights to 10,000 acres in Nevada where it aims to produce lithium from clay deposits using a process developed internally. ...
Yahoo. Wed, 23 Sep 2020 17:11:45 -0400.
The word secured is an adjective. Secured means (1) secured by written agreement, (2) firmly fastened or secured against opening.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.