- Small-business owners could get billions in new proposal
The $25 billion SBA and small business package would be included in a much larger $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill.
Andy Medici. American City Business Journals. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 16:28:41 +0000.
- Biden's new SBA head on Covid loans and financial relief businesses can still get
New Small Business Administrator Isabella Guzman says the agency went from $40 billion to $1 trillion because of Covid, and there is still relief money.
CNBC. Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:20:55 GMT.
- Why It is Wise to Retain SBA Communications (SBAC) Stock Now
Higher consumer demand and adoption of data-driven mobile devices and applications will aid the financials of SBA Communications (SBAC) despite a leveraged balance sheet.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 28 Jun 2021 13:05:00 GMT.
- SBA Communications (SBAC) to Offer $1.5B of 3.125% Senior Notes
Proceeds from SBA Communications' (SBAC) $1.5-billion notes offering will be used to redeem notes due in 2022. By addressing near-term debt maturities, it is likely to boost financial flexibility.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 19 Jan 2021 13:01:00 GMT.
- How to Finance an Acquisition Using an SBA Loan
If you want to buy another business, don't let a lack of capital hold you back.
Andrew Gazdecki. Entrepreneur. Tue, 03 Nov 2020 14:00:00 GMT.
- The SBA Gives $6.8 Billion in PPP to Business Owners of Color
The Small Business Administration is giving additional PPP funds to Community Financial Development Institutions, which lend to small businesses in underserved communities.
Frances Dodds. Entrepreneur. Fri, 29 May 2020 19:15:00 GMT.
- 7 Bank Stocks That Could Get a Lift From SBA Loans
A select group of bank stocks are in the midst of facilitating what might be the most ambitious lending program in U.S. history. ...
Kiplinger. Wed, 22 Apr 2020 14:52:12 -0400.
- Frisco Physician Furloughs 70 Employees After Missing Out on SBA Loan
Essential businesses, like doctor offices, are feeling the pinch of the coronavirus pandemic as they work to help patients through telemedicine and try to stay afloat financially.
Sophia Beausoleil. NBC. Mon, Apr 20 2020 11:37:15 PM.
- AHLA, AAHOA push for additional financial aid
The groups issued statements supporting CARES Act updates, larger SBA loans and more funding for the Paycheck Protection Program.
Elaine Simon. Hotel Management. Thu, 09 Apr 2020 14:20:44 +0000.
- Chicago coronavirus closures leave small businesses in limbo waiting for SBA loans to stay afloat
Small businesses in Chicago and Illinois have taken huge financial hits due to the stay-at-home order to combat the coronavirus pandemic, and many are still trying to find ways to pay their employees to stay afloat.
Leah Hope. ABC News. Mon, 06 Apr 2020 22:50:44 +0000.