- Fast-growing Philadelphia fintech takes on Boston private equity firm as its first outside investor
The company has grown revenue by 30% in each of the past three years. But to accelerate its growth strategy, it felt it needed the capital of a major investor.
Jeff Blumenthal. American City Business Journals. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:51:15 +0000.
- Yellen Urges Lawmakers to Give IRS More Power to Crack Down on Tax Evasion
The Treasury secretary urged lawmakers not to water down a central piece of the budget plan, which would give the Internal Revenue Service visibility into the financial accounts of taxpayers.
Alan Rappeport. New York Times. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 19:13:18 +0000.
- SVB Financial (SIVB) Plans to Hire Tech Bankers for New Team
SVB Financial (SIVB) is hiring tech bankers and expanding into the lucrative tech IB business. This will substantially support revenue growth going forward.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:51:00 GMT.
- Why CNO Financial (CNO) Could Be a Top Value Stock Pick
CNO Financial (CNO) seems to be a good value pick, as it has decent revenue metrics to back up its earnings, and is seeing solid earnings estimate revisions as well.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 09 Sep 2021 12:44:00 GMT.
- Las Vegas Breaks Record In July With $794 Million In Gambling Revenue
Last month marked Sin City's best financial performance in eight years.
By Will Yakowicz, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Thu, 26 Aug 2021 21:19:17 -0400.
- How Has Accounting Software Saved Small Businesses During Covid?
COVID-19 was a nightmare for small companies in the U.S. More than 80% of small business owners said they had lost revenue due to the pandemic in a ...
Aman Jain. Entrepreneur. Tue, 17 Aug 2021 18:34:31 GMT.
- FreightCar America, Inc. Is About To Leave The Station
We expected a lot more from FreightCar America, Inc (NASDAQ: RAIL) and so did the analysts. The company's revenue missed consensus by a wide margin ...
Thomas Hughes. Entrepreneur. Mon, 16 Aug 2021 15:00:00 GMT.
- TV revenue data revealed ahead of Seven, Nine financial results
The annual television revenue data is in. Find out how the networks performed.
Zoe Samios. Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 16 Aug 2021 00:00:00 +1000.
- Minor League Baseball teams "on the brink of financial catastrophe"
Unlike Major League Baseball, which has a lucrative TV contract, nearly all revenue for minor league teams comes from inside the stadium.
CBS News. Mon, 02 Aug 2021 17:43:58 -0400.
- Washington ready to tax cryptocurrency trades, eyes $28 billion to help pay for infrastructure
The Senate’s bipartisan $1.2 trillion infrastructure deal targets cryptocurrency transactions as a new tax revenue source to help pay for it, setting off alarms in the unregulated financial technology industry. ...
Kery Murakami. Washington Times. Sun, 01 Aug 2021 10:54:56 -0400.
The word revenue is a noun. Revenue means (1) the entire amount of income before any deductions are made, (2) government income due to taxation.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.