- New initiatives could give more Americans access to credit cards, help refinancing mortgages
Two new programs aim to give consumers greater access to credit cards and mortgage refinancing. CBS News business analyst Jill Schlesinger explains how they work and who would benefit most.
CBS News. Wed, 14 Jul 2021 12:24:34 -0400.
- Sabre (SABR) Refinances Revolving Credit, Term Loan Facilities
With the refinancing of Term Loan B and Revolving Credit Loan facilities, Sabre (SABR) has preserved financial flexibility and improved the debt-maturity profile.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 13 Jul 2021 13:41:00 GMT.
- Colonie Center co-owner sells its share in shopping mall
The mall was put up for sale in January 2019 as the ownership group talked to lenders about refinancing $73.6 million in debt remaining on an original $110 million loan.
Michael Demasi. American City Business Journals. Fri, 09 Jul 2021 20:31:08 +0000.
- How mortgage brokers and lenders can be better partners to agents
As the refinancing boom dies down, mortgage lenders and brokers may be eager for agents to send business their way. Here's how brokers and lenders can build their business by fostering solid relationships with agents.
Roger Odoardi. Inman. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 09:00:29 +0000.
- SL Green (SLG) Closes Refinancing for One Vanderbilt Avenue
SL Green's (SLG) $3-bilion refinancing of One Vanderbilt Avenue reflects the capital market's confidence in class-A Manhattan office assets that have strong, credit-rated tenants.
Moumita C. Chattopadhyay. Zacks. Tue, 29 Jun 2021 22:17:00 GMT.
- Refinancing is easier than dieting, harder than training a dog: Survey
In a new Zillow survey, homeowners ranked refinancing as easier than divorce or following a strict diet but "significantly tougher" than training a puppy.
Daniel Houston. Inman. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 20:23:22 +0000.
- Is mortgage refinancing right for you?
For some homeowners, low mortgage rates offer an opportunity to save money through refinancing.
CBS News. Thu, 10 Jun 2021 17:34:43 -0400.
- Student Loan Refinancing Just Got Absurdly Cheap
Student loan refinancing rates are at record lows. Here's how to get a lower rate.
By Zack Friedman, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 19 May 2021 10:31:26 -0400.
- Eurostar secures £250m COVID rescue package from shareholders and banks
Cross-Channel train operator Eurostar has secured a refinancing from its shareholders and banks worth £250m as it bids to build a recovery from the coronavirus crisis.
Sky News. Tue, 18 May 2021 11:39:00 +0100.
- The Solar Industry Is Ripe For A Refinancing Boom In 2021
In 2020. 85% of the leading project finance lenders in solar said that little-to-none of their business came from refinancing in 2020, laying the foundation for a refinancing boom in 2021.
By Richard Matsui, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 04 May 2021 13:42:07 -0400.
- Mortgage Refinancing (Information)
Some homeowners choose to refinance their home mortgages. To learn if refinancing
is worthwhile, visit this website, which includes photos and related links.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.