- Howard Hughes takes out $127M loan to refinance office towers vacated by Exxon
- Down 67% From Peak, Rocket Mortgage Stock Is No Bargain
People don't refinance much when mortgage rates rise. By the end of 2022, they could hit 4%. That will not help Rocket's stock.
By Peter Cohan, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 08 Jan 2022 10:45:13 -0500.
- Real Estate Recap: California firm sells two SA properties; office park lands $12.3M loan
In this year's first Real Estate Recap, two local apartment properties change hands and an office park lands a $12.3 million refinance loan.
Mitchell Parton. American City Business Journals. Fri, 07 Jan 2022 18:08:31 +0000.
- Mortgage refinances fizzle as interest rates resume their climb
A mini refinance boom ended quickly after mortgage rates resumed their climb.
CNBC. Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:55:24 GMT.
- Rising mortgage rates may be pressuring borrowers off the fence
Purchase loans were up 5 percent last week and applications by homeowners to refinance existing mortgages were up 0.4 percent week over week, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
Matt Carter. Inman. Wed, 24 Nov 2021 12:00:03 +0000.
- Drop in mortgage rates triggers more interest in refinancing than homebuying
Requests to refinance accounted for almost two-thirds of all mortgage applications during the week ending Nov. 5.
Matt Carter. Inman. Wed, 10 Nov 2021 12:01:33 +0000.
- MotoRefi Announces Auto Loan Re-Finance/Insurance Bundling
MotoRefi customers seeking to refinance their auto loans will now have the option to also reconsider their insurance coverage in order to lower their policy costs.
By Ed Garsten, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:16:22 -0400.
- First American (FAF) Q3 Earnings & Revenues Top, Rise Y/Y
First American (FAF) Q3 results reflect record commercial and agency revenues as well as continued growth in purchase. These together offset the decline in refinance activity.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 14:04:00 GMT.
- Gupta brings in advisers to refinance GFG steel empire’s European assets
The metals tycoon Sanjeev Gupta has drafted in City advisers to refinance his assets in eastern Europe as he seeks ways of keeping his wider empire afloat.
Sky News. Tue, 28 Sep 2021 14:14:00 +0100.
- NRG Energy (NRG) to Issue $1.1B Sustainability-Linked Bonds
NRG Energy (NRG) intends to issue $1.1 billion worth Sustainability-Linked Bond due 2032 to refinance its high-interest bearing old debts. This will also trim its interest costs and boost margins.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 19:28:00 GMT.
- Mortgage Refinancing (Information)
Some homeowners choose to refinance
their home mortgages. To learn if refinancing is worthwhile, visit this website, which includes photos and related links.
The word refinance is a verb. Refinance means (1) renew the financing of.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.