- KC nursing home defaults on $51.8M in city bonds, files for bankruptcy
A Kansas City senior-living community is filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in an effort to refinance the bonds that supported its renovation and expansion.
James Dornbrook. American City Business Journals. Fri, 03 Sep 2021 18:17:20 +0000.
- NRG Energy (NRG) to Issue $1.1B Sustainability-Linked Bonds
NRG Energy (NRG) intends to issue $1.1 billion worth Sustainability-Linked Bond due 2032 to refinance its high-interest bearing old debts. This will also trim its interest costs and boost margins.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 19:28:00 GMT.
- Here are your best moves while the Fed keeps rates near zero
The Fed's near-zero rate policy can help some Americans get a leg up, especially if they can refinance high-interest debt or take out a low-interest loan.
CNBC. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 18:24:28 GMT.
- Drop in mortgage rates spurs refis, but not home sales
With rates on 15-year mortgages hitting a record low, requests to refinance accounted for two-thirds of mortgage applications.
Matt Carter. Inman. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 11:01:57 +0000.
- Montenegro Getting European Help To Refinance Its Massive China Debt
Macedonia is close to an agreement with a European institution to help with its $1 billion loan from the Export-Import Bank of China.
Radio Liberty. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 09:35:04 +0000.
- Mortgage applications slump as demand for refinancing wanes
Demand for mortgages slipped last week as requests to refinance slowed, outweighing the impact of a slight increase in purchase loan applications.
Matt Carter. Inman. Wed, 09 Jun 2021 11:00:17 +0000.
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP) Offers Notes to Refinance Debt
Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP) offers $250-million subordinated notes with an interest rate of 5%. Net proceeds from the issue will be utilized to redeem its existing debts.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 26 May 2021 17:40:00 GMT.
- How To Get A Mortgage Now
It's a great time to be shopping for a new mortgage or to refinance an existing one. Jill Schlesinger reports what you need to know to get it done.
CBS News. Mon, 19 Apr 2021 09:03:11 -0400.
- Pandemic might be best time to refinance automobiles to save money on your car
When people think of saving money, they rarely think of refinancing their automobiles, but right now may be the best time to save cash with your car. The pandemic has created an opportunity for savings.
Wls. ABC News. Mon, 05 Apr 2021 23:28:02 +0000.
- MotoRefi Tech Makes It Easier For Millions To Refinance Car Loans
Auto loan refinancing startup MotoRefi said millions of consumers can now more easily access its site through partner platforms connected by a new API.
By Ed Garsten, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:25:50 -0400.
- Mortgage Refinancing (Information)
Some homeowners choose to refinance
their home mortgages. To learn if refinancing is worthwhile, visit this website, which includes photos and related links.
The word refinance is a verb. Refinance means (1) renew the financing of.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.