Real Estate News
- Vatican trial opens into financial scandal rocking papacy
The trial is the culmination of a two-year investigation to a 350 million-euro London real estate venture.
Fox News. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:16:15 GMT.
- Distributed Solar Development looking for regional projects to finance
Distributed Solar Development's Erik Schiemann's compares the situation to real estate developers that build apartment buildings. ...
Justin Dawes. American City Business Journals. Fri, 23 Jul 2021 19:39:44 +0000.
- Distress Watch: Why CRE Performance Will Hinge On The Return To The Office
Experienced investors in distressed commercial real estate (CRE) know that significant societal change always leaves some businesses to struggle, as ...
Robert Brasfield. Entrepreneur. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:39:23 GMT.
- KKR Real Estate Finance (KREF) Reports Next Week: Wall Street Expects Earnings Growth
KKR Real Estate (KREF) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 19 Jul 2021 19:01:03 GMT.
- Developer Jessica Myers Is On A Mission To Help Professionals Experience Financial Freedom Through Real Estate Investing
Earlier this year, Jessica Myers made history as one of the youngest Black women entrepreneurs to own a Hilton hotel. Now, she is helping others diversify their incomes through real estate wholesaling, investing, and development.
By Lydia T. Blanco, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:00:00 -0400.
- Vatican Indicts Cardinal and 9 Others on Money Laundering and Fraud Charges
The charges stem from an investigation into a financial scandal involving a London real estate deal.
Elisabetta Povoledo. New York Times. Sat, 03 Jul 2021 16:41:14 +0000.
- MGM Resorts (MGM) Boosts Financial Strength With 2 New Deals
MGM Resorts (MGM) is focused on its asset-light strategy as well as utilizing the proceeds from its real estate transactions to enhance financial flexibility and secure new growth opportunities.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 02 Jul 2021 14:23:00 GMT.
- Following Financial Scandals, Resignation From BLM, Patrisse Cullors Invited To Give UCLA Commencement Speech
A 'trained Marxist' with multiple millions in real estate
Bradley Devlin. Daily Caller. Fri, 11 Jun 2021 14:40:12 +0000.
- Attom releases platform for on-demand access to real estate data
The service is intended to help technology providers, brokerages, financial institutions and other real estate industry players leverage data on-demand as needs arise for marketing, sales and critical business decisions.
Craig C. Rowe. Inman. Thu, 10 Jun 2021 10:01:42 +0000.
- Exchange now helps financial advisers find clients a mortgage
Financial advisers should be experts not just on investing but borrowing, and real estate financing is likely to be their clients' greatest need, the Envestment Credit Exchange's backers say.
Matt Carter. Inman. Tue, 08 Jun 2021 20:51:16 +0000.
- 2nd Mortgage Loans (Information)
A second mortgage, in the form of a home equity loan or home equity line of credit, may enable you to use your real estate
equity for various purposes, including home improvement, college tuition, and debt consolidation.
- Construction Loans (Information)
Construction loans are financial instruments that are used to finance real estate
construction. Learn about the two methods of financing construction in the residential real estate
- Credit Card Debt (Information)
Consumer use of credit cards rose dramatically during the late 20th century, fueled in part by real estate
price increases that made homeowners wealthier. With the recent drop in home values, credit card debt has become a serious problem.
Real Estate Info
Real Estate Agent with House in Background
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.