Real Estate News
- KKR Real Estate Finance (KREF) Tops Q3 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
KKR Real Estate (KREF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 29.17% and 18.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 21:55:06 GMT.
- Nate Paul sues FBI, claims World Class 'reputation was severely damaged' by 2019 raids
Nate Paul and his Austin-based real estate firm, World Class Holdings, claim in a new lawsuit that 2019 raids by federal authorities "severely damaged" its business reputation. He's seeking a jury trial and unspecified damages.
Paul Thompson. American City Business Journals. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:49:47 +0000.
- Phoenix-based Vereit sets closing date of acquisition by San Diego real estate firm
- The most common real estate scams
The shocking degree of predatory tactics is nothing to laugh at and can have devastating financial repercussions for real estate agents and their clients.
Inman Content Studio. Inman. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 07:02:26 +0000.
- Earnings Preview: KKR Real Estate Finance (KREF) Q3 Earnings Expected to Decline
KKR Real Estate (KREF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 19:00:54 GMT.
- This Stock Has A 9.08% Yield And Sells For Less Than Book
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance has been named as a Top 10 Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), according to Dividend Channel, which published its most recent ''DividendRank'' report.
By Dividend Channel, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 28 Sep 2021 08:38:35 -0400.
- We Rise Together: $7.4M in COVID impact grants uplifts community plans
A financial coalition focusing on Chicago's equitable recovery awarded $7.4 million worth of grants Thursday to real estate development projects that were already underway when the pandemic hit.
Stacey Baca. ABC News. Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:58:35 +0000.
- The Evergrande crisis: Everything real estate agents need to know
One of China's largest property developers is in dire financial straits, and the world is watching. What does it mean for the U.S. housing market, real estate agents and the economy?
Daniel Houston. Inman. Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:30:34 +0000.
- Stock Market Today: China's Evergrande Crisis Knocks 614 Points Off Dow
A possible debt default for a Chinese real estate giant sent shockwaves across global markets and put a dent in U.S. stocks Monday.
Kyle Woodley. Kiplinger. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:33:07 GMT.
- China's Evergrande Crisis: A Real Threat to U.S. Stocks?
A looming debt default by Chinese real estate titan Evergrande is sparking fears of global contagion and knocking stocks from their perches.
Dan Burrows. Kiplinger. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 18:48:25 GMT.
- 2nd Mortgage Loans (Information)
A second mortgage, in the form of a home equity loan or home equity line of credit, may enable you to use your real estate
equity for various purposes, including home improvement, college tuition, and debt consolidation.
- Construction Loans (Information)
Construction loans are financial instruments that are used to finance real estate
construction. Learn about the two methods of financing construction in the residential real estate
- Credit Card Debt (Information)
Consumer use of credit cards rose dramatically during the late 20th century, fueled in part by real estate
price increases that made homeowners wealthier. With the recent drop in home values, credit card debt has become a serious problem.
Real Estate Info
Real Estate Agent with House in Background
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.