Real Estate News
- Nominations open for inaugural Best Real Estate Deals
Our inaugural Best Real Estate Deals (BRED) event honors influential real estate sales, acquisitions, leases, and financing deals from the past year.
Sam Raudins. American City Business Journals. Mon, 10 Jan 2022 15:15:17 +0000.
- Stock Market Today: Fed Shows Its Teeth, Tech Shown the Door
The Fed's most recent meeting minutes hinted at yet another stimulus wind-down, which yanked hard on technology and real estate shares.
Kyle Woodley. Kiplinger. Wed, 05 Jan 2022 21:15:37 GMT.
- Subpoenas issued to Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump in New York attorney general probe of ex-president's company
New York Attorney General Letitia James is investigating whether the Trump Organization misstated the value of real estate assets for financial benefit.
CNBC. Mon, 03 Jan 2022 23:42:18 GMT.
- Has Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) Outpaced Other Finance Stocks This Year?
Here is how Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) and KKR & Co. Inc. (KKR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 22 Dec 2021 14:40:10 GMT.
- The 12 Best REITs to Buy for 2022
Resilient real estate stocks are an apt choice amid uncertainty heading into 2022. These are 12 of the best REITs to consider in the new year.
Lisa Springer. Kiplinger. Thu, 16 Dec 2021 21:21:51 GMT.
- Penn National spinoff acquiring Live! Casino Philadelphia real estate as part of $1.81 billion transaction
- Team-oriented Shaker collects $2M in seed funding after strong Q3
Real estate transaction and communications technology company Shaker announced in a press release the closing of a seed round of financing in the amount of $2 million.
Craig C. Rowe. Inman. Tue, 09 Nov 2021 13:00:30 +0000.
- Agents schooled on alternative financing, lending and mortgages
Real estate agents attending Inman Connect Las Vegas got tips on partnering with lenders and alternative financing providers to land more clients and overcome obstacles.
Matt Carter. Inman. Thu, 28 Oct 2021 13:13:44 +0000.
- KKR Real Estate Finance (KREF) Tops Q3 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
KKR Real Estate (KREF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 29.17% and 18.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 21:55:06 GMT.
- Phoenix-based Vereit sets closing date of acquisition by San Diego real estate firm
- 2nd Mortgage Loans (Information)
A second mortgage, in the form of a home equity loan or home equity line of credit, may enable you to use your real estate
equity for various purposes, including home improvement, college tuition, and debt consolidation.
- Construction Loans (Information)
Construction loans are financial instruments that are used to finance real estate
construction. Learn about the two methods of financing construction in the residential real estate
- Credit Card Debt (Information)
Consumer use of credit cards rose dramatically during the late 20th century, fueled in part by real estate
price increases that made homeowners wealthier. With the recent drop in home values, credit card debt has become a serious problem.
Real Estate Info
Real Estate Agent with House in Background
Copyright © 2012-2022 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.