- Ally Financial (ALLY) Ratings Upgraded by Moody's, Outlook Stable
Ally Financial's (ALLY) ratings upgrade by Moody's reflects its robust liquidity, funding and capital positions as well as improving asset quality.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:37:00 GMT.
- How financially healthy is ZoomCare? Ratings agency report provides a glimpse
The ratings agency said that PeaceHealth plans to invest $100 million in the urgent care provider.
American City Business Journals. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 21:08:29 +0000.
- Credit Suisse's (CS) Outlook Downgraded on Archegos Default
S&P Global Ratings downgrades outlook on Credit Suisse (CS) to negative as the Swiss bank expects to take a major financial hit on account of the Archegos Capital Management crisis.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 31 Mar 2021 16:49:00 GMT.
- Second Wall street agency upgrades Illinois financial outlook to stable, citing federal aid, performance during pandemic
Better-than-expected performance during the pandemic and billions of dollars in federal aid have led one Wall Street ratings agency to improve its outlook for the state's finances to "stable
Dan Petrella. Chicago Tribune. Fri, 26 Mar 2021 16:52:05 +0000.
- 'Generations to recover': State finances face decades-long COVID hit
Ratings agency S&P Global says the cost of the recession and governments' responses to it will be an ever-present legacy.
Shane Wright. Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 14 Dec 2020 18:04:01 +1100.
- Four key risks could make 2021 the toughest year for banks since 2009, says S&P
S&P Global Ratings warned that banks could face their toughest year since the aftermath of the global financial crisis, with four key risks hanging over the sector.
CNBC. Tue, 17 Nov 2020 15:52:50 GMT.
- Why live sports TV ratings are down for all the big leagues
Viewership for the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL has been steeply lower than 2019. Why are viewers tuning out?
Yahoo. Thu, 15 Oct 2020 14:52:37 -0400.
- 3 Reasons to Avoid Climbing Aboard Carnival
You don't need any special skill sets to recognize the dire picture for Carnival (NYSE:CCL). Recently, S&P Global Ratings downgraded the cruise ship operator's long-term credit rating by three levels to BB-. ...
Yahoo. Thu, 02 Jul 2020 12:29:57 -0400.
- Most U.S. airports resilient to traffic slump so far: Fitch
Most U.S. airports are financially equipped to withstand the coronavirus-led slump in passenger traffic, which is expected to persist for the rest of 2020, credit rating agency Fitch Ratings said in a report on Wednesday.
Reuters. Wed, 17 Jun 2020 16:04:18 -0400.
- SoftBank buyback puts financial rigour in question, says S&P
Credit-rating firm S&P Global Ratings on Thursday questioned SoftBank Group Corp's financial discipline as the tech conglomerate pursues a massive 2.5 trillion yen ($24 billion) share buyback program in volatile markets.
Reuters. Thu, 11 Jun 2020 05:14:25 -0400.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.