- All You Need to Know About Cincinnati Financial (CINF) Rating Upgrade to Strong Buy
Cincinnati Financial (CINF) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 09 Sep 2021 16:00:05 GMT.
- The American Dream Meadowlands Mall - A Very Unusual Muni Issue
This $1 billion bond issue has no credit rating and no public financial statements despite the developer supposedly having investment over $500 million of its own funds. Very strange.
By Richard Lehmann, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 05 Sep 2021 15:15:09 -0400.
- All You Need to Know About CNA Financial (CNA) Rating Upgrade to Buy
CNA Financial (CNA) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 23 Aug 2021 16:00:05 GMT.
- Rating agencies assign high scores to Airport Authority ahead of bond issuance
Fitch, Kroll and Moody's weigh in on $823.6 million of bonds to finance terminal modification program.
Patty Tascarella. American City Business Journals. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 18:26:21 +0000.
- Fitch reaffirms Israel's A+ credit rating, cites high-tech and vaccines
Fitch Rating Inc, one of the three nationally recognized statistical rating organizations, affirmed Israel's A+ credit rating, defining its financial outlook as "stable" due to COVID success
Jerusalem Post. Sat, 31 Jul 2021 07:51:37 GMT.
- Gilead Analyst: FDA's Remdesivir Label A Best Case Scenario For Biopharma
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD) is the first company to receive full FDA approval for a COVID-19 treatment.The Gilead Analyst: Raymond James analyst Steven Seedhouse has a Market Perform rating on Gilead shares. ...
Yahoo. Fri, 23 Oct 2020 12:31:04 -0400.
- Here's how the airlines can bounce back
James Gellert, RapidRatings CEO, joins Yahoo Finance with a look at how his company is rating the big airlines and what each needs to do to bounce back from impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Yahoo. Thu, 15 Oct 2020 12:15:31 -0400.
- Public servants' pay deal will add to state's finance challenge, credit agencies warn
Money market analysts are worried about Victoria's public finances and its AAA credit rating after public servants clinched a 3 per cent pay deal.
Noel Towell. Sydney Morning Herald. Thu, 23 Jul 2020 00:08:00 +1000.
- Austria's 100-year bond: The bet of the century?
It is something of which every finance director dreams - having a sufficiently good credit rating that you can borrow money that need not be repaid for 100 years.
Sky News. Wed, 24 Jun 2020 17:05:00 +0100.
- Most U.S. airports resilient to traffic slump so far: Fitch
Most U.S. airports are financially equipped to withstand the coronavirus-led slump in passenger traffic, which is expected to persist for the rest of 2020, credit rating agency Fitch Ratings said in a report on Wednesday.
Reuters. Wed, 17 Jun 2020 16:04:18 -0400.
The word rating is a noun. Rating means (1) act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of, (2) an appraisal of the value of something, (3) standing or position on a scale, (4) rank in a military organization.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.