- Mortgage battleground switches to variable rates
Lenders are keen to increase their share of the booming refinancing market and are cutting the interest rates on their variable rate mortgages.
John Collett. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 23:00:00 +1000.
- Weekly mortgage-refinance demand drops as interest rates stall
Mortgage rates have not moved much recently, but that could be about to change.
CNBC. Wed, 01 Sep 2021 11:00:01 GMT.
- Stock Market Today: Financials Lead as S&P 500, Nasdaq Set Fresh Highs
Upward pressure on Treasury rates Wednesday helped spur gains in the financial sector on a modest up day for the major indexes.
Kyle Woodley. Kiplinger. Wed, 25 Aug 2021 20:28:43 GMT.
- United Wholesale Mortgage purchase loan business up 288%
UWM CEO Mat Ishbia emphasized the dramatic growth in purchase loan volume, saying the company's relationships with mortgage brokers will help it stay profitable as mortgage rates increase and refinancings dry up.
Matt Carter. Inman. Mon, 16 Aug 2021 19:46:04 +0000.
- Strategies to Deal with Potential Capital Gains Tax Increases
Higher possible tax rates and changes in estate tax law may mean making these adjustments for your personal situation could be a good idea.
Chuck Cavanaugh. Kiplinger. Sun, 15 Aug 2021 08:50:11 GMT.
- Are low mortgage rates actually hurting home sales?
Falling mortgage rates have fueled boom in refinancing, but demand for purchase loans has slipped, according to data from Black Knight.
Matt Carter. Inman. Mon, 09 Aug 2021 04:01:47 +0000.
- FCA to review UK mortgage prisoner numbers as it admits 'low estimate'
The Financial Conduct Authority will review its data on mortgage prisoners, who are trapped on interest rates up to 9 per cent after taking out loans with firms that collapsed in 2008.
Daily Mail. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 07:59:12 GMT.
- UMB Financial (UMBF) Tops Q2 Earnings Estimates, Ups Dividend
While higher revenues, aided by a rise in interest and fee income, support UMB Financial's (UMBF) performance, low rates hinder net interest margins in Q2.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 15:06:00 GMT.
- BOK Financial (BOKF) Up 2.4% on Q2 Earnings & Revenue Beat
Lower costs, slight improvement in net interest income and provision benefits support BOK Financial's (BOKF) Q2 earnings amid lower rates and subdued loan demand.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 11:50:00 GMT.
- Mortgage Market Is Finally Turning A Corner On Delinquency Rates
The nation is moving in the direction of recovered financial health for borrowers.
By Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 13 Jul 2021 12:48:09 -0400.
- Home Mortgage Rates (Information)
Broadly, there are two types of home mortgages: fixed rate mortgages and variable rate mortgages (often called adjustable rate mortgages).
The word rates is a noun. Rates means (1) a local tax on property (usually used in the plural).
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.