- TortoiseEcofin SPAC raises $300 million in IPO
The Overland Park-based sponsors of the company already have had successful mergers with two earlier blank-check companies.
Brian Kaberline. American City Business Journals. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 12:57:46 +0000.
- This fintech raises 5MDD from unicorn founders and angel investors
Clara, financier for the management of expenses within companies, announced today that it has closed an extension of its most recent Series A investment round.
Entrepreneur En Español. Entrepreneur. Fri, 23 Jul 2021 20:27:34 GMT.
- Clearview AI raises $30 million from investors despite legal troubles.
The facial-recognition start-up closed a Series B financing round. It faces multiple lawsuits challenging its business model.
Kashmir Hill. New York Times. Wed, 21 Jul 2021 18:34:11 +0000.
- J&J (JNJ) Beats on Q2 Earnings & Sales, Ups View, Stock Rises
J&J (JNJ) beats second-quarter 2021 estimates for both earnings and sales. It raises its financial expectations for the year. It forecasts $2.5 billion in 2021 sales of COVID-19 vaccine.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 21 Jul 2021 13:45:00 GMT.
- 3D Geometric Search Company Physna Raises $56 Million In Series B Funding
The funding was led by venture capital firm Tiger Global with participation of Google Ventures and Sequoia Capital. It brings the intelligent 3D platform's total financing to $86 million.
By Rashi Shrivastava, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 15:21:57 -0400.
- Lebanon raises price of bread for the fifth time in a year
Lebanon raises the price of bread as its political, financial and economic crises deepen with no resolution in sight.
Al Jazeera. Tue, 22 Jun 2021 15:44:38 +0000.
- Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) Raises Financial Outlook for Q2 & FY21
Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) expect second-quarter and full-year adjusted EBITDA of $1.3 billion and $5 billion, respectively.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:00:00 GMT.
- AMC "meme" shares jump after theater chain raises $230M
Theater chain's stock price has surged more than 1,300% this year despite major financial losses and heavy debt.
CBS News. Tue, 01 Jun 2021 17:12:00 -0400.
- Postal Service raises stamps to 58 cents as part of restructuring plan
The U.S. Postal Service on Friday announced plans to raise the price of first-class stamps from 55 to 58 cents, the latest step in Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's 10-year plan to make up for billions in financial ...
Celine Castronuovo. The Hill. Fri, 28 May 2021 22:25:35 +0000.
- Walmart Smashes Earnings Estimates, Raises Guidance
Walmart Inc (NYSE:WMT) posted better-than-expected earnings before the opening bell this morning. The big-box retailer reported robust grocery sales and e-commerce trends and boosted its full-year guidance. ...
Michelle Jones. Entrepreneur. Tue, 18 May 2021 14:04:10 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.