- Personalities of Pittsburgh: George Cook is taking the sting out of banking
George Cook has created a unique fintech model that raises money through crowdfunding.
Nate Doughty. American City Business Journals. Sat, 23 Oct 2021 23:14:50 +0000.
- Bitcoin: Bank deputy calls for urgent crypto regulation
The Bank of England's Sir Jon Cunliffe raises concerns about the financial stability risk of cryptocurrencies.
BBC News. Thu, 14 Oct 2021 12:06:18 GMT.
- Kelly raises $8 million in third quarter
Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly (D) announced Friday that he raised $8 million in the third quarter of 2021 for his reelection campaign, an astounding haul as he continues to flex his financial prowess.Kelly's campaign ...
Tal Axelrod. The Hill. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 15:40:49 +0000.
- RBC Bearings' (ROLL) Equity, Debt Offerings to Fund DODGE Buyout
RBC Bearings (ROLL) raises funds through common and preferred stocks, and notes offerings to finance the DODGE buyout. Raising funds via revolving and term-loan facilities are also being considered.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 13:06:00 GMT.
- Fetterman raises nearly $2.7 million in third quarter
Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman (D) raised nearly $2.7 million in the third quarter of 2021 for his Senate bid next year, bolstering his financial standing in what is expected to be a hard-fought Democratic ...
Tal Axelrod. The Hill. Mon, 04 Oct 2021 17:01:39 +0000.
- Andela, Which Helps Companies Hire Remote Tech Staff, Raises $200 Million In New Funding Led By SoftBank
The Series E financing values the startup at $1.5 billion, propelling it to unicorn status.
By Martin Giles, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 29 Sep 2021 13:21:41 -0400.
- HumanCo Raises $35M In Star-Studded Round, Acquires Vermont Baker Against The Grain
HumanCo, a holding company for better-for-you food brands, has raised $35 million in bridge financing. It also has acquired the majority stake in Vermont- based Against the Grain, which makes grain-free frozen pizza, cake mixes and breads.
By Robin D. Schatz, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 10:00:00 -0400.
- Uber shares close up more than 11% as ride-hailing company raises its outlook
Uber revised its financial outlook for the third quarter, with bookings and adjusted profit now expected to be better than first reported.
CNBC. Tue, 21 Sep 2021 20:01:22 GMT.
- Reali raises $250M in equity and debt financing
The company has flat-fee and cash-offer programs for both buyers and sellers, and it has now raked in more than $300 million in total funding since its founding.
Jim Dalrymple Ii. Inman. Wed, 18 Aug 2021 17:00:06 +0000.
- This fintech raises 5MDD from unicorn founders and angel investors
Clara, financier for the management of expenses within companies, announced today that it has closed an extension of its most recent Series A investment round.
Entrepreneur En Español. Entrepreneur. Fri, 23 Jul 2021 20:27:34 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.