- Taxes on sugary drinks, disposable utensils set for easy approvals
Proposed taxes on sugary drinks and disposable utensils are likely to be approved into law soon, following the Finance Ministry signaling that they will be removed from the Economic Arrangements Law.
Jerusalem Post. Sun, 12 Sep 2021 14:15:22 GMT.
- Historic London Synagogue Fights to Stay Out of the Shadows
The 320-year-old Bevis Marks Synagogue claims that two new proposed office towers would block its sunlight and add to the sense of enclosure amid the skyscrapers of the financial district.
Mark Landler. New York Times. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 20:34:21 +0000.
- My View: We need financial policies that help, not hurt, Arizonans
In this guest column, a former Republican political candidate argues that two tax bills proposed by progressive Democratic U.S. ...
Kathy Pappas Petsas. American City Business Journals. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 20:00:00 +0000.
- Alphabet CFO says she supports higher taxes on high earners, as Biden has proposed
Google and Alphabet finance chief Ruth Porat said she supports the idea behind President Joe Biden's proposal for higher tax rates on high earners.
CNBC. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 19:57:10 GMT.
- Proposed Funding Targets US Community College Upgrades
Four-year universities say they need financial boost, too.
Voice of America. Thu, 20 May 2021 15:09:30 -0400.
- SECURE Act 2.0: 10 Ways the Proposed Law Could Change Retirement Savings
If passed, the Securing a Strong Retirement Act would automatically enroll some workers in retirement plans and raise the mandatory age for RMDs.
Jackie Stewart. Kiplinger. Wed, 19 May 2021 16:01:56 GMT.
- PNC Financial (PNC) Gets Regulatory Nod for BBVA USA Merger Deal
PNC Financial's (PNC) proposed acquisition of BBVA USA, as part of the bank's efforts to expand presence in international markets receives necessary regulatory approvals.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 17 May 2021 16:33:00 GMT.
- Biden $1.8 Trillion Plan: Child Care, Student Aid and More
The proposed American Families Plan would expand access to education and child care. It would be financed partly through higher taxes on the wealthiest Americans.
Jim Tankersley and Dana Goldstein. New York Times. Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:26:03 +0000.
- Standard Life Aberdeen mocked on social media after proposed 'ABRDN PLC' name change
While social media users were quick to laugh, Stephen Bird, chief executive of financial giant Standard Life Aberdeen, said the rebrand will reflect the leadership team's new 'clarity of focus'.
Daily Mail. Mon, 26 Apr 2021 13:15:34 +0100.
- Ameriprise (AMP) to Buy BMO's EMEA Asset Management Business
The proposed acquisition of BMO Financial's EMEA asset management business for nearly $845 million will boost Ameriprise's (AMP) AUM and further expand its client offering.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 13 Apr 2021 12:41:00 GMT.
The word proposed is an adjective. Proposed means (1) planned for the future.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.