- Frankenthaler Foundation Energy Project Is Giving Museums $10 Million
Grants awarded to 79 U.S. visual arts institutions will finance energy-efficiency initiatives and measures for protection from wildfires and earthquakes.
Sarah Bahr. New York Times. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 15:00:07 +0000.
- Pottery Barn among new retailers added to Fenton in Cary as huge project moves forward
The businesses are scheduled to open next April as part of the first phase of the huge mixed-use development.
Erika Wells. American City Business Journals. Fri, 23 Jul 2021 19:05:27 +0000.
- Social Security recipients may see cost-of-living boost in 2022
Some financial relief may be coming to the 69 million Americans who collect Social Security. Advocacy groups project they're on track to get a 6.1% cost-of-living adjustment, the biggest increase since 1983. ...
CBS News. Thu, 15 Jul 2021 15:36:33 -0400.
- New Omaha casino seeks tax increment financing for project
Warhorse Casino plans to open near 60th and Q
KETV. Wed, 02 Jun 2021 03:31:00 GMT.
- The Solar Industry Is Ripe For A Refinancing Boom In 2021
In 2020. 85% of the leading project finance lenders in solar said that little-to-none of their business came from refinancing in 2020, laying the foundation for a refinancing boom in 2021.
By Richard Matsui, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 04 May 2021 13:42:07 -0400.
- Step by step to manage the family budget successfully
A family budget serves to project the future income of the family, and balance it with its expenses. Learn to handle them efficiently!
Entrepreneur En Español. Entrepreneur. Sun, 04 Apr 2021 08:06:00 GMT.
- Greece EU crisis summed up: 'From European project to slices of bread for poor people!'
GREECE's EU woes were summed up by a civil servant turned Athens homeless centre worker shortly after the 2008 financial crash that plunged the country into crisis.
Daily Express. Mon, 22 Mar 2021 18:00:00 +0000.
- Lincoln Project paid former Obama spokesman Bill Burton's consulting firm over $1M: report
Following heightened scrutiny of its secretive finances amid a sexual harassment scandal, the anti-Trump Lincoln Project was revealed to have paid $1.5 million to a former Obama spokesman's political firm during the 2020 election season.
Michael Ruiz. Fox News. Thu, 18 Feb 2021 22:02:22 GMT.
- Texas Blackouts: Will Investors Learn The Right Lessons This Time?
Investors would be wise to be thinking about extreme weather events when considering specific opportunities in project finance and other asset categories.
By Rob Day, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 16 Feb 2021 15:56:34 -0500.
- FIFA files criminal complaint against Blatter over museum finance
The loss-making museum was a pet project of Sepp Blatter who stepped down as FIFA president in 2015.
Al Jazeera. Tue, 22 Dec 2020 20:02:10 +0000.
The word project is a noun. Project means (1) any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted, (2) a planned undertaking.
Project is also a verb that means (1) present for consideration, (2) regard as objective, (3) communicate vividly, (4) transfer (ideas or principles) from one domain into another, (5) throw, send, or cast forward, (6) put or send forth, (7) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind, (8) make or work out a plan for; devise, (9) draw a projection of, (10) project on a screen, (11) cause to be heard, (12) extend out or project in space.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.