- Security State Bank & Trust names new CEO
Dan Kemp, who has work for Security State Bank & Trust for 27 years, is the financial institution's new president and CEO.
Erin Slowey. American City Business Journals. Fri, 14 Jan 2022 21:05:59 +0000.
- Erdogan blames Turkey's currency woes on 'foreign financial tools' as central bank reserves fall
Turkey's lira lost 44% of its value in 2021, due in large part to a refusal by the president to raise interest rates to rein in inflation.
CNBC. Thu, 13 Jan 2022 16:07:53 GMT.
- Biden Extends Suspension of Student Loan Payments
The president gave borrowers another 90 days until May 1 before they have to start paying back their student loans.
Elaine Silvestrini. Kiplinger. Wed, 22 Dec 2021 19:56:18 GMT.
- Editor of Forbes reveals testified for Trump grand jury in criminal investigation into his business
Forbes editor Randall Lane says he spoke to a grand jury for 20 minutes before a grand jury investigating former President Donald Trump and his business finances.
Daily Mail. Sat, 18 Dec 2021 02:17:47 GMT.
- Agency managing Trump's DC hotel lease failed to probe ethical conflicts: report
Several ethical conflicts that concerned former President Trump's decision not to financially divest from Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. were not investigated by the General Services Administration, ...
Caroline Vakil. The Hill. Thu, 16 Dec 2021 01:23:22 +0000.
- How Inflation Affects Turkey's Struggling Economy
Even before the pandemic, Turkey was trying to ward off financial meltdown. The crisis has accelerated as President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has doubled down on his unorthodox policies.
Patricia Cohen. New York Times. Wed, 15 Dec 2021 03:52:29 +0000.
- Washington, D.C., sues Proud Boys, Oath Keepers over Jan. 6
The District of Columbia has filed a civil lawsuit seeking harsh financial penalties against far-right groups Proud Boys and Oath Keepers over their role in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Tue, 14 Dec 2021 19:29:21 GMT.
- N.Y. Attorney General Letitia James quits governor's race, will focus on Trump probe
New York Attorney General Letitia James has decided she will focus on her investigation of former President Donald Trump and his finances instead of seeking higher office. ...
Tom Howell Jr.. Washington Times. Fri, 10 Dec 2021 10:00:01 -0500.
- Brooklyn Museum Gets a New President and Chief Operating Officer
Kimberly Panicek Trueblood will run the business side of an institution that has struggled financially and plans to refresh its building and galleries.
Robin Pogrebin. New York Times. Wed, 08 Dec 2021 17:00:41 +0000.
- No shortage of sanction options if Russia invades Ukraine
The Biden administration has plenty of options to make good on its pledge to hit Russia financially if President Vladimir Putin sends troops into Ukraine
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Sun, 05 Dec 2021 01:26:21 GMT.
The word president is a noun. President means (1) the chief executive of a republic, (2) an executive officer of a firm or corporation, (3) the head administrative officer of a college or university, (4) the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.