- In the money Sept. 20: Asure Software has new loan; Tritium Partners aims to raise $650M
Check out the latest funding and debt deals of note for Austin-area businesses. ...
Will Anderson. American City Business Journals. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 12:50:37 +0000.
- Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) Prices $1.2B Senior Notes
The offering's net proceeds will likely be allocated by Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) for refinancing all of its senior notes outstanding that are scheduled to mature by 2026.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 12:34:00 GMT.
- OnlyFans will ban "sexually explicit'" content in October
The ban will start October 1 and is the result of requests from banking partners and companies that handle financial transactions, a spokesperson said.
CBS News. Fri, 20 Aug 2021 11:49:44 -0400.
- Ally Financial (ALLY) Partners With Home Insurance Provider Hippo
Ally Financial (ALLY) agrees to back the home insurance policies provided by Hippo.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 13 Aug 2021 13:07:00 GMT.
- Compliance & Risks and Luminate Capital Partners Announce Strategic Investment
Significant investment by Luminate will help Compliance & Risks rapidly expand its technology and service offerings to strengthen its global market position. ...
Realwire. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:00:00 +0100.
- How mortgage brokers and lenders can be better partners to agents
As the refinancing boom dies down, mortgage lenders and brokers may be eager for agents to send business their way. Here's how brokers and lenders can build their business by fostering solid relationships with agents.
Roger Odoardi. Inman. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 09:00:29 +0000.
- Empowering Indian women who lost their partners to COVID
COVID Women Help is an initiative that helps widowed women financially and professionally.
Al Jazeera. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 12:19:46 +0000.
- AI Will Fuel the Financial-Services Revolution. Here's What to Know.
In order to speed up AI adoption, an ecosystem of partners is key.
Roey Mechrez. Entrepreneur. Fri, 21 May 2021 14:30:00 GMT.
- Zenefits, Once Worth $4.5 Billion, Does Deal With Private-Equity Firm That Gives It Control
Tech private-equity firm Francisco Partners has gained control of former highflier Zenefits, once worth $4.5 billion, in a financing deal.
By Amy Feldman, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Thu, 18 Mar 2021 20:25:07 -0400.
- What a hot American economy means for the rest of the world
Trading partners will benefit. But the real uncertainty comes from the Fed
Economist. Sat, 20 Feb 2021 00:00:00 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.