- BNY Mellon appoints first chief growth officer
Head of strategy for the past three years tapped for new post.
Patty Tascarella. American City Business Journals. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:17:05 +0000.
- M&S may pay its dividend again as soon as next year, hints chairman
The firm's chief financial officer said it had hoped to reinstate the dividend within three years. But that could happen 'sooner' if a 'stronger' performance fulfilled the board's ambitions.
Daily Mail. Sat, 10 Jul 2021 20:50:37 GMT.
- Live Updates: Trump Organization and CFO indicted on 15 counts
The company and its longtime chief financial officer pleaded not guilty in court on Thursday.
CBS News. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 16:56:02 -0400.
- Live Updates: Trump Organization CFO surrenders ahead of expected charges
The longtime chief financial officer for the Trump Organization surrendered to authorities in Manhattan early Thursday.
CBS News. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 10:13:58 -0400.
- Allen Weisselberg, Trump Organization CFO, surrenders ahead of expected charges
Allen Weisselberg, the chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, surrendered to Manhattan prosecutors Thursday ahead of charges tied to a probe into former President Donald Trump’s businesses and alleged tax crimes. ...
Tom Howell Jr.. Washington Times. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 07:07:22 -0400.
- Manhattan grand jury indicts Trump Organization, company CFO on tax crime charges
A special grand jury in Manhattan has voted to indict former President Trump's namesake firm and its chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg, according to sources familiar with the matter.
Ap. ABC News. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 01:42:53 +0000.
- Trump company, CFO expected to face criminal charges: Reports
The Trump Organization and its chief financial officer are expected to be charged on Thursday with tax-related crimes.
Al Jazeera. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 18:13:51 +0000.
- Trump Organization expected to be charged over tax
The firm and its chief financial officer are set to be charged with tax-related crimes, reports say.
BBC News. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 17:16:19 GMT.
- Driverless car firm Pony.ai hires JPMorgan executive as its first CFO
Lawrence Steyn, currently vice chairman of investment banking at JPMorgan, will move into the role of chief financial officer at Pony.ai.
CNBC. Fri, 25 Jun 2021 10:41:46 GMT.
- New executive hires will help Orchard scale nationwide
Incoming Chief Financial Officer Patrick McClymont previously led all finance-related functions for IMAX Corp.
Matt Carter. Inman. Tue, 15 Jun 2021 17:41:17 +0000.
The word officer is a noun. Officer means (1) any person in the armed services who holds a position of authority or command, (2) someone who is appointed or elected to an office and who holds a position of trust, (3) a person authorized to serve in a position of authority on a vessel, (4) a member of a police force.
Officer is also a verb that means (1) direct or command as an officer.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.