- RBC Bearings' (ROLL) Equity, Debt Offerings to Fund DODGE Buyout
RBC Bearings (ROLL) raises funds through common and preferred stocks, and notes offerings to finance the DODGE buyout. Raising funds via revolving and term-loan facilities are also being considered.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 13:06:00 GMT.
- DXC Technology (DXC) Successfully Completes Debt Refinancing
DXC Technology (DXC) lowers its annualized interest expenses by refinancing older debts and outstanding senior notes with new senior notes worth Euro 1.35 billion and $1.35 billion, respectively.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:09:00 GMT.
- Public company finance roundup: Frontdoor kicks off $400M share repurchase program; Sylvamo sells $450M in notes
Frontdoor, the Memphis-based home services provider, is launching a three-year share repurchase program worth up to $400 million, which will be funded by cash on hand and cash generated from operations.
John Klyce. American City Business Journals. Wed, 08 Sep 2021 01:22:24 +0000.
- Thetired Stock Market And The Perfect Economic News
In his Daily Market Notes report to investors, while comenting on the tired markets, Louis Navellier wrote: Q1 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Tired Stock Markets The stock market is tired and the economic news is perfect. ...
Gorilla Trades. Entrepreneur. Mon, 19 Apr 2021 19:07:48 GMT.
- MicroStrategy shares fall after firm reveals plans to sell convertible debt to buy more bitcoin
MicroStrategy announced a proposal to issue $600 million of senior convertible notes to finance a purchase of more bitcoin.
CNBC. Tue, 16 Feb 2021 21:07:12 GMT.
- This stock market metric has never been further out of whack
Heading into September, the divergence between value and growth stocks was "at the highest level ever," notes one strategist.
Yahoo. Sun, 20 Sep 2020 08:00:00 -0400.
- USPS funding: Sen. Durbin pushes for financial support as post master general notes challenges amid coronavirus pandemic
Sen. Dick Durbin and others pushed for more financial support of the U.S. Postal Service Friday, as the agency said it's struggling.
Leah Hope. ABC News. Fri, 07 Aug 2020 23:42:09 +0000.
- American Airlines seeks $3.5 billion in new financing
The company plans to raise $1.5 billion by selling shares and convertible senior notes due 2025, the airline said in a statement. ...
Yahoo. Sun, 21 Jun 2020 21:57:42 -0400.
- Finland's Nokia buys back 150 million euros of March 2021 notes
Finnish telecom equipment maker Nokia said on Thursday it would buy back 150 million euros ($162 million) of its March 2021 notes as it restructures its finances.
Reuters. Thu, 14 May 2020 03:49:53 -0400.
- Victoria warned 'severe remedies' needed to revive state finances
The economist who helped salvage Victoria from the 1990s recession is pushing for a public sector audit, as he notes the damage being inflicted on the private sector.
Chip Le Grand. Sydney Morning Herald. Wed, 13 May 2020 23:45:00 +1000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.