Mortgage Rates News
- Weekly mortgage-refinance demand drops as interest rates stall
Mortgage rates have not moved much recently, but that could be about to change.
CNBC. Wed, 01 Sep 2021 11:00:01 GMT.
- United Wholesale Mortgage purchase loan business up 288%
UWM CEO Mat Ishbia emphasized the dramatic growth in purchase loan volume, saying the company's relationships with mortgage brokers will help it stay profitable as mortgage rates increase and refinancings dry up.
Matt Carter. Inman. Mon, 16 Aug 2021 19:46:04 +0000.
- Homeowners vote with feet to lock-in record low mortgage rates
Refinancing has hit record highs as homeowners chase better deals on their mortgages before interest rates head higher.
John Collett. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 22:00:00 +1000.
- Are low mortgage rates actually hurting home sales?
Falling mortgage rates have fueled boom in refinancing, but demand for purchase loans has slipped, according to data from Black Knight.
Matt Carter. Inman. Mon, 09 Aug 2021 04:01:47 +0000.
- Long-Term Rates Will Edge Higher
Yields on bank savings accounts will stay low. Home mortgage rates will remain affordable.
Sandra Block. Kiplinger. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 22:13:07 GMT.
- Why now is the time to refinance your mortgage
This is a perfect time for people to refinance their home mortgage and for homebuyers to lock in historically low mortgage rates to make new home purchases.
Gilbert Garcia. American City Business Journals. Thu, 08 Jul 2021 18:00:27 +0000.
- Is mortgage refinancing right for you?
For some homeowners, low mortgage rates offer an opportunity to save money through refinancing.
CBS News. Thu, 10 Jun 2021 17:34:43 -0400.
- Third of owners will pay HIGHER mortgage rates to avoid lender scrutiny
Mortgage borrowers hit hardest by the pandemic may find themselves paying out thousands more each year, because they believe the financial fallout has affected their ability to remortgage.
Daily Mail. Wed, 24 Mar 2021 21:47:47 GMT.
- Rising Mortgage Rates to Hurt Mortgage Lenders' Fee Income
The rise in mortgage rates is expected to hurt origination and refinancing activities, thus, hampering growth in mortgage revenues in 2021.
Nikita Kataruka. Zacks. Tue, 09 Mar 2021 13:35:00 GMT.
- Refinance applications spike 20% as homeowners rush to get low rates
In the past 12 months, mortgage rates fell to new record lows more than 15 times. But with an expectation that rates may soon begin ticking up, homeowners are racing to refinance.
KETV. Thu, 14 Jan 2021 16:51:00 GMT.
- Home Mortgage Rates (Information)
Broadly, there are two types of home mortgages: fixed rate mortgages and variable rate mortgages (often called adjustable rate mortgages).
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.