- Energy crisis: Thousands of UK firms will collapse without urgent help, ministers warned
Treasury urged to expand financial support package being considered for heavy industries
Ben Chapman. The Independent. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 07:26:01 GMT.
- Morocco names new government, keeps foreign, interior ministers
New finance minister, Nadia Alaoui, who was tourism minister in previous gov't, will be one of seven women in cabinet.
Al Jazeera. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 19:03:44 +0000.
- Rishi Sunak 'to slash Government borrowing to improve public finances'
The Chancellor will reportedly use the Autumn Budget next month to unveil a new set of 'fiscal rules' which will guide ministers in the years ahead.
Daily Mail. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 19:00:14 +0100.
- New plan to cut disposable plastic use by 40% proposed in Knesset
Environmental Protection and Finance Ministers promoted a new plan on Monday to introduce a purchase tax on disposable utensils, which could reduce their consumption by 40%
Jerusalem Post. Mon, 19 Jul 2021 17:49:54 GMT.
- Janet Yellen Warns That Coronavirus Variants Threaten Global Recovery
At the end of a gathering of the finance ministers of the Group of 20 nations, the U.S. Treasury secretary called for an acceleration of vaccine distribution worldwide.
Alan Rappeport. New York Times. Fri, 16 Jul 2021 16:34:31 +0000.
- G-20 finance ministers back plan to stop use of tax havens
The new plan could have serious implications for Australian companies that use low-tax jurisdictions in cross border transactions.
Sydney Morning Herald. Sun, 11 Jul 2021 16:30:00 +1000.
- Finance Ministers Meet in Venice to Finalize Global Tax Agreement
The Group of 20 gathering begins a crucial stretch in yearslong negotiations.
Alan Rappeport. New York Times. Sat, 10 Jul 2021 19:40:22 +0000.
- G20 finance ministers back deal to tax companies
The plan aims to make companies pay their "fair share" by setting a minimum global tax rate.
BBC News. Sat, 10 Jul 2021 17:57:37 GMT.
- G-20 finance ministers back deterring use of tax havens
Top finance officials representing most of the world's economy have backed a sweeping revision of international taxation that includes a 15% global minimum corporate levy to deter big companies from resorting to low-rate tax havens. ...
David Mchugh. Washington Times. Sat, 10 Jul 2021 12:54:03 -0400.
- G20 ministers take up plan to deter cross-border tax dodging
U.S. President Joe Biden's proposal for a global minimum corporate tax will get another going over at a meeting of top finance officials
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Fri, 09 Jul 2021 09:08:17 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.