- Climate policies could spark an 'even worse' energy crisis, Saudi finance minister says
Saudi Arabia's finance minister has told CNBC that an "even worse" energy crisis could be triggered if the world is not careful with its climate policies.
CNBC. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 06:05:47 GMT.
- Germany's SPD, Greens and FDP plan to install Scholz-led govt by early December
The three parties working to form Germany's next coalition government said Thursday they were aiming for Finance Minister Olaf Scholz from the Social Democrats to be installed as chancellor in the week of December 6.
News Wires. France 24. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 14:02:29 GMT.
- Liberman: Conflict with Iran a matter of time, not far off
Finance Minister Avigdor Liberman said "a confrontation with Iran is only a matter of time, and not a long time."
Jerusalem Post. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 11:06:47 GMT.
- Japan party chiefs clash over plans for economy ahead of poll
Opposition parties grilled Prime Minister Fumio Kishida over a change in his stance regarding financial income taxation, and other policies.
Japan Times. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 17:17:58 +0900.
- French finance chief blames Brexit for supply chain chaos in showdown with Rishi Sunak
FRENCH Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire has told his British counterpart Rishi Sunak that Brexit has made the ongoing supply chain crisis even worse for the UK.
Daily Express. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 14:19:00 +0100.
- French finance minister: Brexit made UK supply chain crisis worse
France's finance minister also told the BBC that Europe will be one the world's key economic powers.
BBC News. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 04:07:17 GMT.
- Clear Differences Remain Between France and U.S., French Minister Says
Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said the two countries remained at odds over China and various security issues, despite effective cooperation on overhauling the international tax system.
Liz Alderman and Roger Cohen. New York Times. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 13:07:05 +0000.
- Iraqi forces arrest senior ISIL member Sami Jasim
Iraqi prime minister says Jasim was in charge of ISIL's finances and a deputy to slain leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 11 Oct 2021 08:31:05 +0000.
- Former Olympics minister Suzuki slated to be next Japan finance minister: Japan media
Mr Suzuki, 68, is son of former prime minister Zenko Suzuki. He has served as environment minister as well.
Straits Times. Fri, 01 Oct 2021 07:52:11 +0800.
- German elections 2021: 'Bazooka man' Olaf Scholz bidding for chancellor
The centre-left finance minister has led the polls in the run-up to the vote to succeed Angela Merkel.
BBC News. Tue, 21 Sep 2021 19:11:05 GMT.
The word minister is a noun. Minister means (1) the job of a head of a government department, (2) a person authorized to conduct religious worship, (3) a diplomat representing one government to another; ranks below ambassador, (4) a person appointed to a high office in the government.
Minister is also a verb that means (1) work as a minister, (2) attend to the wants and needs of others.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.