- Former French minister Rachida Dati charged with corruption in Ghosn case
France's financial crimes unit said Tuesday it had charged prominent rightwinger Rachida Dati, a former cabinet minister and close ally of ex-president Nicolas Sarkozy, over her dealings with disgraced former Renault chief Carlos Ghosn.
News Wires. France 24. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 19:47:34 GMT.
- Probe into Lex Greensill lobbying scandal highlights errors - and criticises ex-PM David Cameron
The long-awaited report about Greensill Capital, the collapsed financial company that the former prime minister lobbied ministers for, was published today on the last day of Parliamentary term.
Daily Mail. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 12:53:46 +0100.
- Israel Katz: Netanyahu does not deserve credit for economic success
Former finance minister Israel Katz is one of the most veteran figures in Likud and has headed its governing secretariat for two decades.
Jerusalem Post. Sat, 10 Jul 2021 18:43:04 GMT.
- Japan retracts controversial policy to pressure restaurants to stop serving alcohol
The minister leading the government's COVID-19 response had suggested financial institutions could "encourage" compliance with COVID-19 countermeasures.
Japan Times. Fri, 09 Jul 2021 20:00:28 +0900.
- France's finance chief says it would be very disappointing if some EU nations oppose global tax deal
France's Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said Tuesday that it would be disheartening if EU nations weren't unanimous in their support of a global corporate tax deal.
CNBC. Tue, 06 Jul 2021 15:10:41 GMT.
- Car park scheme signed off without any promise of extra spaces
The Finance Minister has defended a $660m car park scheme as productivity enhancing. But a report finds projects were approved without any promise of new parks.
Shane Wright. Sydney Morning Herald. Sun, 04 Jul 2021 16:03:57 +1000.
- Algeria names finance min Ayman Benabderrahmane as prime minister
Ayman Benabderrahmane, 60, has been tasked with forming a new government following parliamentary elections.
Al Jazeera. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 15:58:00 +0000.
- Travel workers protest over COVID restrictions - as minister hopes more countries will be added to green list
The UK's travel industry is holding a day of action to put pressure on the government to reopen the sector and give more financial support to businesses.
Sky News. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 08:21:00 +0100.
- Rich nations 'millimetre away' from tech tax deal
Finance chiefs from the G7 are meeting in London, and the French finance minister said a minimum tax deal is very close.
BBC News. Fri, 04 Jun 2021 21:19:31 GMT.
- Germany officially recognises colonial-era Namibia genocide
Foreign Minister Heiko Maas asks for forgiveness for atrocities and announces financial aid package.
BBC News. Fri, 28 May 2021 10:51:53 GMT.
The word minister is a noun. Minister means (1) the job of a head of a government department, (2) a person authorized to conduct religious worship, (3) a diplomat representing one government to another; ranks below ambassador, (4) a person appointed to a high office in the government.
Minister is also a verb that means (1) work as a minister, (2) attend to the wants and needs of others.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.