Interest Rates News
- Executive Voice: Scott Jordan wants to finance your cannabis deal
After years of being gouged with high interest rates and fees, this longtime pot financier says he's forged the right relationships to get cannabis companies loans at near-market rates.
Jonathan Rose. American City Business Journals. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 14:02:10 +0000.
- 7 Best ETFs for Rising Interest Rates
Investors have plenty of tools to combat higher bond yields. Here are seven of the best ETFs to head off interest-rate risk.
Jeff Reeves. Kiplinger. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 19:50:23 GMT.
- Weekly mortgage demand drops over 6% after interest rates move even higher
Climbing mortgage interest rates caused another drop in mortgage demand for both refinances and home purchases.
CNBC. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 18:06:26 GMT.
- 10 Best Stocks for Rising Interest Rates
The 10-year Treasury yield is hovering near its highest level in months. Here are 10 of the best stocks to buy in a rising interest-rate environment.
Jeff Reeves. Kiplinger. Thu, 30 Sep 2021 17:58:11 GMT.
- Could a $1 trillion coin save the federal government from 'financial Armageddon'?
A U.S. government default on its debt would deal a body blow to the economy, resulting in widespread job losses, higher interest rates and economic pain that would last for years.
KETV. Sat, 25 Sep 2021 17:03:00 GMT.
- Mortgage battleground switches to variable rates
Lenders are keen to increase their share of the booming refinancing market and are cutting the interest rates on their variable rate mortgages.
John Collett. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 23:00:00 +1000.
- FCA to review UK mortgage prisoner numbers as it admits 'low estimate'
The Financial Conduct Authority will review its data on mortgage prisoners, who are trapped on interest rates up to 9 per cent after taking out loans with firms that collapsed in 2008.
Daily Mail. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 07:59:12 GMT.
- European Central Bank Keeps Interest Rates at Record Lows
The bank said it would hold interest rates at record low levels while continuing to buy bonds in its pandemic response program.
Eshe Nelson. New York Times. Thu, 10 Jun 2021 13:42:27 +0000.
- Do You Need an 800 Credit Score?
Do you need an 800 credit score to get great interest rates and other perks? No, but find out why you might want to become a member of the 800 Club.
Melissa Brock. Entrepreneur. Sat, 22 May 2021 09:00:00 GMT.
- BOK Financial (BOKF) Q1 Earnings Beat, Revenues Improve Y/Y
BOK Financial's (BOKF) Q1 results largely driven by a modest rise in revenues and higher deposit balance, while escalating expenses and near-zero interest rates hurt.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 22 Apr 2021 16:43:00 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.