- Skipton boss David Cutter on housing boom and when savers' low rate misery will end
This is Money quizzes the building society chief on how confident he is about people's finances post-pandemic, and whether mortgage and savings rates will shift from their current levels soon.
Daily Mail. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:47:17 GMT.
- Community banker: NY's done 'the worst job' on rent relief money
New York State's eviction and foreclosure moratoriums will expire at the end of August, and the state has been slow to roll out its Covid-19 rent relief program. One banker is preparing for what could be a major housing crisis.
Chelsea Diana. American City Business Journals. Tue, 20 Jul 2021 18:45:59 +0000.
- 10 Big U.S. Cities With the Cheapest Apartment Rents
Housing prices are on the rise nationwide, but these big U.S. cities remain affordable thanks to their dirt-cheap rents.
Dan Burrows. Kiplinger. Fri, 16 Jul 2021 15:52:28 GMT.
- The Everything Bubble Sees Investors Flock To Safety
The South Sea Bubble in 1720. The Great Depression Bubble in 1929. The Dot-com Bubble in 2000. The Housing Bubble in 2008. History shows us that ...
Luke Fitzpatrick. Entrepreneur. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 14:48:38 GMT.
- Biden to replace leader of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac after high court's ruling
The Biden administration will replace Mark Calabria as head of the Federal Housing Finance Agency, an administration official said.
CNBC. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 21:10:04 GMT.
- Biden to replace head of housing finance agency after Supreme Court ruling
The Supreme Court on Wednesday ruled the structure of the Federal Housing Finance Agency was unconstitutional.
CBS News. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 15:23:06 -0400.
- Biden to oust Trump-appointed Fannie-Freddie regulator after Supreme Court ruling
Mark Calabria is on the way out as director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which runs Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, after Supreme Court ruling.
Jordan Fabian. Los Angeles Times. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 15:14:32 -0400.
- Welltower (WELL) Ups Q2 Guidance, Boosts Financial Flexibility
Welltower's (WELL) raising of second-quarter guidance reflects seniors housing occupancy gains. The REIT also enhanced its liquidity profile with expanded unsecured credit facility.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 09 Jun 2021 16:22:00 GMT.
- 12 Housing Stocks to Ride the Red-Hot Market
The U.S. has a housing shortage and a love affair with home improvement, both of which could create tailwinds for this group of housing stocks.
Will Ashworth. Kiplinger. Tue, 08 Jun 2021 15:30:26 GMT.
- Timber may soon follow lumber in upward price trend
Pandemic-fueled housing demand is finally beginning to catch up with years of oversupply in the timber industry that resulted from the 2008 financial crisis.
Lillian Dickerson. Inman. Tue, 18 May 2021 15:45:53 +0000.
The word housing is a noun. Housing means (1) stable gear consisting of a decorated covering for a horse, especially (formerly) for a warhorse, (2) housing structures collectively; structures in which people are housed, (3) a protective cover designed to contain or support a mechanical component.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.