Housing Finance News
- Fannie and Freddie must submit equitable housing finance plans
Having put the brakes on the Trump administration's plans to reprivatize Fannie and Freddie, Democrats have been pushing for the "government sponsored enterprises" to provide more home loans for underserved borrowers.
Matt Carter. Inman. Tue, 07 Sep 2021 22:08:55 +0000.
- New affordable housing projects for seniors and veterans planned for Aiea, Hilo
EAH received multiple funding awards from the Hawaii Housing Finance and Development Corp. to go toward the projects.
Brian Mcinnis. American City Business Journals. Fri, 03 Sep 2021 21:01:32 +0000.
- US home prices continued rapid climb in the second quarter: FHFA
The second quarter of 2021 marked the 40th consecutive quarter of home price increases, according to the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
Lillian Dickerson. Inman. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:12:46 +0000.
- Biden to replace leader of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac after high court's ruling
The Biden administration will replace Mark Calabria as head of the Federal Housing Finance Agency, an administration official said.
CNBC. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 21:10:04 GMT.
- Biden to replace head of housing finance agency after Supreme Court ruling
The Supreme Court on Wednesday ruled the structure of the Federal Housing Finance Agency was unconstitutional.
CBS News. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 15:23:06 -0400.
- Biden to oust Trump-appointed Fannie-Freddie regulator after Supreme Court ruling
Mark Calabria is on the way out as director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which runs Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, after Supreme Court ruling.
Jordan Fabian. Los Angeles Times. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 15:14:32 -0400.
- Sam Aziz backed sheikh while discussing housing finance
Former Casey mayor promised Kuwaiti sheikh's company that he would fight for its interests while secretly negotiating over a housing finance deal.
Royce Millar. Sydney Morning Herald. Wed, 18 Nov 2020 18:44:39 +1100.
- Biden V. Trump On Housing Finance Policy
The future of housing finance reform has received relatively little attention outside of the housing finance industry, but that situation is likely to change soon. ...
By Norbert Michel, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 26 Oct 2020 17:06:58 -0400.
- Financial Stability Oversight Council Warns Of Risks From Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac
Last week, the Financial Stability Oversight Council formally acknowledged that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the two housing finance giants that imploded in 2008, pose a risk to the financial system and even to the broader economy.
By Norbert Michel, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 30 Sep 2020 11:45:37 -0400.
- Coronavirus US: Foreclosure and eviction bans are extended
The Federal Housing Finance Agency on Wednesday extended the foreclosure and eviction moratorium for borrowers with mortgages backed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac until August 31.
Daily Mail. Thu, 18 Jun 2020 16:53:59 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.