- Donald Trump may sell Trump International Hotel in DC following financial difficulties from COVID
Trump is in advanced talks with several major hotel chains after his DC hotel faced financial loss of nearly 60 percent last year. The property was a central location during his presidency.
Daily Mail. Mon, 06 Sep 2021 17:16:04 GMT.
- Portofino Hotel in Redondo Beach secures $38 million loan
Beverly Hills-based Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. arranged the financing.
Annlee Ellingson. American City Business Journals. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 19:29:53 +0000.
- How will Trump deal with D.C. hotel conflict?
The day Donald Trump takes office, he will be in breach of contract on his new Washington, D.C. hotel unless he cuts all financial ties to it. Trump leased the building from the federal government, and the contract says no U.S. ...
CBS News. Sun, 25 Apr 2021 08:12:11 -0400.
- 'It's going to get much worse': The hotel industry may not recover until 2023
In recent months, hotels have been sounding the alarm regarding the perilous financial positions they're in.
KETV. Mon, 09 Nov 2020 17:22:00 GMT.
- Florida Republican cooperating with campaign finance probe
MIAMI (AP) - The U.S. Justice Department is investigating a former Florida congresswoman accused of spending at least $50,000 in campaign money on vacations and restaurant and luxury hotel bills. ...
Washington Times. Thu, 24 Sep 2020 03:59:50 -0400.
- Struggling Hotel Owners, Some With Trump Ties, Seek Federal Bailout
Hotel owners, who spent years loading up on a cheap type of debt, are now faced with the potential for default as the pandemic saps revenues.
Eric Lipton and Jeanna Smialek. New York Times. Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:00:21 +0000.
- Trafficking victims' financial support slashed unlawfully during coronavirus pandemic, lawyers warn
Exclusive: Home Office facing legal challenge after subsistence rates for modern slavery survivors in hotel accommodation reduced to nothing without warning, leaving some without basic essentials and forced to beg
May Bulman. The Independent. Mon, 03 Aug 2020 19:46:00 GMT.
- China Is Dismantling the Empire of a Vanished Tycoon
Three years after Xiao Jianhua was snatched from a luxury hotel in Hong Kong, Beijing is making it clear that his style of freewheeling finance is a thing of the past.
Alexandra Stevenson. New York Times. Sat, 18 Jul 2020 16:06:25 +0000.
- Robert De Niro's lawyer says the actor's finances have been ruined by the coronavirus
De Niro's lawyer said his restaurant chain Nobu lost $3 million in April and $1.87 million in May, while his hotel chain has been almost empty.
Yahoo. Fri, 10 Jul 2020 06:49:04 -0400.
- RLJ Lodging Obtains Covenant Waivers, Details Hotel Reopenings
Other than staying in compliance with financial covenants, the amendment provides RLJ Lodging (RLJ) with the flexibility to pursue strategic initiatives.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 29 Jun 2020 12:16:00 GMT.
The word hotel is a noun. Hotel means (1) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.