- Rising mortgage rates may be pressuring borrowers off the fence
Purchase loans were up 5 percent last week and applications by homeowners to refinance existing mortgages were up 0.4 percent week over week, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
Matt Carter. Inman. Wed, 24 Nov 2021 12:00:03 +0000.
- When Mother Nature Hands You a Catastrophic Insurance Claim
Your house is a wreck, but unless you know how to handle yourself throughout the insurance claims process, the disaster might just be getting started. Here are six common mistakes homeowners make during this critical time.
H. Dennis Beaver, Esq.. Kiplinger. Tue, 16 Nov 2021 09:30:06 GMT.
- New mortgage refinance programs from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are expanding to reach more homeowners
Both government-sponsored enterprises have increased the income cap to qualify for the programs, as well as loosened other restrictions.
CNBC. Fri, 12 Nov 2021 21:34:44 GMT.
- British homeowners face soaring mortgage interest payments
Forecasts produced by the Office for Budget Responsibility alongside the Budget suggested homeowners will have to prepare for the biggest hike in interest payments since the financial crisis.
Daily Mail. Thu, 28 Oct 2021 16:28:10 +0100.
- Homeowners slam brakes on refinancing as mortgage rates rise
Prospect of higher monthly mortgage payments for homebuyers and impact on affordability are also a concern, according to an analysis of mortgage pipeline data by Black Knight.
Matt Carter. Inman. Mon, 11 Oct 2021 04:01:29 +0000.
- Plan to stay put in hot housing market? Refinancing just got cheaper.
The elimination of a controversial fee could spark more interest in refinancing. Here's what homeowners need to know.
Andy Medici. American City Business Journals. Thu, 26 Aug 2021 21:32:46 +0000.
- 13 Tax Breaks for Homeowners and Home Buyers
Owning (or buying) a home is expensive. But at least there are some tax deductions, credits, and exclusions that can help you recoup some of those costs.
Rocky Mengle. Kiplinger. Thu, 12 Aug 2021 09:30:06 GMT.
- Homeowners vote with feet to lock-in record low mortgage rates
Refinancing has hit record highs as homeowners chase better deals on their mortgages before interest rates head higher.
John Collett. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 22:00:00 +1000.
- Hispanic And Latino Homeowners More Likely To Receive Financial Help Buying A Home
Many report making some type of financial sacrifice to purchase a home.
By Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 11:36:34 -0400.
- Four years on from Grenfell, homeowners caught up in the building safety crisis face financial ruin
Hundreds of thousands of leaseholders are trapped in unsellable, potentially dangerous homes and the government has yet to acknowledge the scale of the problem, writes Ben Chapman
Ben Chapman. The Independent. Sun, 13 Jun 2021 20:27:08 GMT.
- Mortgage Application (Captioned Picture)
A mortgage application is a document that virtually all homeowners
are familiar with, but the numbers of home owners applying for a second mortgage are also on the rise. Using equity in one's home is a way to obtain funds for other investments.
- Credit Card Debt (Information)
Consumer use of credit cards rose dramatically during the late 20th century, fueled in part by real estate price increases that made homeowners
wealthier. With the recent drop in home values, credit card debt has become a serious problem.
- Mortgage Refinancing (Information)
choose to refinance their home mortgages. To learn if refinancing is worthwhile, visit this website, which includes photos and related links.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.