- ADUs could receive big boost from bill approved by state Senate committee
Federally backed mortgage providers may soon provide financing for ADUs. A.B. 561, making its way through the state legislature, would help more of California's homeowners qualify.
Sarah Klearman. American City Business Journals. Tue, 13 Jul 2021 21:21:54 +0000.
- Hispanic And Latino Homeowners More Likely To Receive Financial Help Buying A Home
Many report making some type of financial sacrifice to purchase a home.
By Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 11:36:34 -0400.
- Your Home Insurance Might Not Cover All You Think It Does
When they go to file a claim, many homeowners are shocked to find out their policy excludes the type of damage they suffered. Will you be out of luck when you need help? Not if you know what specific coverage to ask for.
H. Dennis Beaver, Esq.. Kiplinger. Thu, 08 Jul 2021 11:07:37 GMT.
- Refinancing is easier than dieting, harder than training a dog: Survey
In a new Zillow survey, homeowners ranked refinancing as easier than divorce or following a strict diet but "significantly tougher" than training a puppy.
Daniel Houston. Inman. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 20:23:22 +0000.
- Homeowners are losing their enthusiasm for refinancing
Mortgage lenders faced a double-whammy in May, with demand for both purchase loans and refinancing falling despite the fact that mortgage rates came back down after surging in February in March.
Matt Carter. Inman. Mon, 14 Jun 2021 19:15:06 +0000.
- Four years on from Grenfell, homeowners caught up in the building safety crisis face financial ruin
Hundreds of thousands of leaseholders are trapped in unsellable, potentially dangerous homes and the government has yet to acknowledge the scale of the problem, writes Ben Chapman
Ben Chapman. The Independent. Sun, 13 Jun 2021 20:27:08 GMT.
- Regions (RF) to Buy EnerBank, Expand Home Lending Products
Regions' (RF) acquisition of EnerBank USA for $960 million will aid its strategy to serve as the premier lender to homeowners by offering more innovative financial solutions.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 09 Jun 2021 12:09:00 GMT.
- 2 million homeowners may be eligible for this new mortgage refinancing program
Eligible borrowers will be able to refinance their mortgage with a lower interest rate and monthly payment, according to the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
CNBC. Thu, 29 Apr 2021 16:29:46 GMT.
- Mortgage prisoners: The homeowners paying up to 9% interest
More mortgage prisoners have told of the financial and personal hardships they have suffered, in a bid to drum up support for a potentially life-changing new law currently going through Parliament.
Daily Mail. Mon, 12 Apr 2021 08:26:47 GMT.
- Biden Administration Extends Eviction and Foreclosure Moratorium
Getting to work right after the inauguration ceremony was over, President Joe Biden included assistance for renters and homeowners among a slew of executive orders to help struggling Americans.
Kiplinger. Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:49:41 GMT.
- Mortgage Application (Captioned Picture)
A mortgage application is a document that virtually all homeowners
are familiar with, but the numbers of home owners applying for a second mortgage are also on the rise. Using equity in one's home is a way to obtain funds for other investments.
- Credit Card Debt (Information)
Consumer use of credit cards rose dramatically during the late 20th century, fueled in part by real estate price increases that made homeowners
wealthier. With the recent drop in home values, credit card debt has become a serious problem.
- Mortgage Refinancing (Information)
choose to refinance their home mortgages. To learn if refinancing is worthwhile, visit this website, which includes photos and related links.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.