Home Equity News
- PODCAST: Tap the Money Tied Up in Your Home with Keith Gumbinger
Housing prices have been on a tear, and that means home equity is up, too. Turning that value into cash in your wallet can be complicated, though. Equity expert Keith Gumbinger helps us sort it out. ...
David Muhlbaum, Sandra Block. Kiplinger. Tue, 11 May 2021 17:29:15 GMT.
- The 3 biggest alternative financing methods disrupting real estate
In a Connect Now session, Clelia Peters shared what agents need to know about the major players in transaction facilitation, mortgage alternatives and home equity access.
Kelsey Ramírez. Inman. Tue, 20 Apr 2021 15:52:21 +0000.
- Even if you want to buy a home, it's harder now to get a loan. Or tap home equity
As the economy has cratered, mortgage lenders tightened standards for people who are still interested in buying or refinancing a home.
Andrew Khouri. Los Angeles Times. Thu, 7 May 2020 16:46:58 -0400.
- Hey, Retirees: Looking for a Tax-Free Source of Income?
In challenging times, federally insured home equity conversion mortgages offer an outside-the-box income option for those 62 and older.
Kiplinger. Wed, 08 Apr 2020 13:27:39 -0400.
- Unison rival Patch Homes changes name to Noah amid stormy times
The fintech that purchases stakes in Americans' home equity is seeing a surge in demand amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Mark Calvey. American City Business Journals. Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:47:07 +0000.
- USC will offer free tuition to families making under $80,000
The school also says it won't count home equity anymore in financial aid calculations.
CBS News. Fri, 21 Feb 2020 02:07:46 -0500.
- How releasing home equity can be hazardous for your financial health
Retirees trapped with an increasing reverse mortgage debt and an expensive break fee
Noel Whittaker. Sydney Morning Herald. Wed, 11 Dec 2019 00:00:00 +1100.
- Four Things To Consider Before You Refinance Your Mortgage
Lower interest rates have sparked a refinancing boom, and plenty of homeowners are leveraging their home equity to borrow at low rates to consolidate high-interest debt, which can save hundreds.
By Tri Nguyen, Communityvoice. Forbes. Tue, 15 Oct 2019 12:15:00 +0000.
- 2nd Mortgage Loans (Information)
A second mortgage, in the form of a home equity
loan or home equity
line of credit, may enable you to use your real estate equity for various purposes, including home improvement, college tuition, and debt consolidation.
- 2nd Mortgages (Information)
With today's economy, many people have taken out or are currently contemplating taking out a second mortgage. Visitors can learn the differences between a home equity
loan and a home equity
line of credit.
- Reverse Mortgages (Information)
A reverse mortgage is a special home loan that converts home equity
into cash. Learn about when this type of mortgage is appropriate on this informative website.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.