- ArcelorMittal's (MT) Hydrogen DRI Plant to Get Government Aid
ArcelorMittal's (MT) upcoming hydrogen DRI steel plant in Hamburg, the country's pioneering first-of-its-kind, has been offered financial help of Euro 55 million by the German Federal Government.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 12:08:00 GMT.
- Pembroke Pines apartment complex sells for $121.25M
The buyer is part of a German financial group.
Brian Bandell. American City Business Journals. Thu, 05 Aug 2021 11:05:32 +0000.
- Sorry, Merkel! German banks red-faced as job cuts cripple Frankfurt - Brexit bubble bursts
ANGELA MERKEL has been left red-faced as job cuts in banks across Frankfurt have crippled the city's financial centre despite expecting growth due to Brexit.
Daily Express. Tue, 29 Jun 2021 17:07:00 +0100.
- Plan that would 'change the world': G7 nations 'close to historic deal to tax tech giants'
The world's leading economies are on the brink of announcing a historic deal to tax the tech giants, the German finance minister has told Sky News.
Sky News. Fri, 04 Jun 2021 19:48:00 +0100.
- Germany welcomes U.S. call for a 15% global minimum tax rate
"This is really a big progress," German Finance Minister Olaf Scholz said Friday morning regarding the U.S. announcement.
CNBC. Fri, 21 May 2021 13:02:51 GMT.
- U.S. government targets Deutsche Bank in mortgage settlement, and other MoneyWatch headlines
Justice Department proposes $14B fine for German financial giant; Jessica Alba's Honest Co. in talks to be bought; and U.S. orders Samsung to recall Galaxy Note 7 phones. These headlines and more from CBS MoneyWatch.
CBS News. Wed, 21 Apr 2021 22:11:12 -0400.
- German lawmakers seek to grill Merkel over Wirecard scandal
BERLIN (AP) - German lawmakers say they plan to question Chancellor Angela Merkel and her deputy, Finance Minister Olaf Scholz, about their involvement with the collapsed payment systems provider Wirecard next month. ...
Washington Times. Wed, 10 Mar 2021 07:08:58 -0500.
- Neobroker nextmarkets receives $30 million in Series B funding round
The financing round is led by existing investors Alan Howard and Christian Angermayer with his Cryptology Asset Group. German investors such as DEWB are also among the investors. ...
Realwire. Thu, 04 Mar 2021 10:33:00 UTC.
- Now Greensill Bank faces a criminal lawsuit in Germany
Greensill Bank, the lender's German division, is facing a criminal lawsuit after the country's regulator BaFin filed a complaint with prosecutors accusing directors of manipulating its finances.
Daily Mail. Wed, 03 Mar 2021 22:14:40 GMT.
- German exports down 9.3% last year, biggest fall since 2009
BERLIN (AP) - Germany's exports plunged by 9.3% last year as the coronavirus pandemic dragged down demand, the biggest drop since the financial crisis in 2009, official data showed Tuesday. ...
Washington Times. Tue, 09 Feb 2021 04:11:35 -0500.
German is a proper noun. German is (1) the standard German language; developed historically from West Germanic, (2) a person of German nationality.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.