- General Electric's (GE) GECAS Unit Divests PK AirFinance
General Electric's (GE) aviation services unit completes the divestment of PK AirFinance. This is aligned with the company's plan to divest GE Capital's assets worth $10 billion in 2019.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 13 Dec 2019 12:34:00 GMT.
- T. Rowe Price raised its stake in GE
T. Rowe Price bought more than 125 million shares of General Electric as the industrial conglomerate continues to work through a major restructuring.
Holden Wilen. American City Business Journals. Mon, 02 Dec 2019 21:08:41 +0000.
- GE Taps Maersk Executive for CFO Post as Culp Extends Revamp
Carolina Dybeck Happe will have to contend with GE's serious financial situation, including a glut of debt and federal investigations into their accounting practices.
Bloomberg. Industry Week. Mon, 25 Nov 2019 15:44:00 +0000.
- General Electric names Maersk CFO Carolina Dybeck Happe as its new CFO
GE announced on Monday that Carolina Dybeck Happe will replace Jamie Miller, who has been with the company since 2008, as chief financial officer and senior vice president in early 2020.
CNBC. Mon, 25 Nov 2019 12:36 GMT.
- General Electric's (GE) GECAS Unit to Divest PK AirFinance
General Electric's (GE) financial services unit GE Capital's divestment of PK AirFinance will help it progress on its plan to divest assets worth $10 billion in 2019.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 30 Aug 2019 14:17:00 GMT.
- GE shares plunge 15% after Madoff whistleblower claims company is a fraud
General Electric shares fell as much as 15% on Thursday after fraud investigator Harry Markopolos, who blew the whistle on Madoff's Ponzi scheme, said GE was concealing financial woes.
Daily Mail. Thu, 15 Aug 2019 21:12:05 GMT.
- Building The GE Brand Can Help Save The GE Business
GE's financial performance has been dismal. GE is struggling to restore confidence in its business. A strong GE brand can contribute to the enduring profitable growth of the business. Building the GE brand will help save the GE business.
By Larry Light, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 16 Apr 2019 14:48:00 +0000.
- GE to pay $1.5 billion U.S. civil fine over subprime mortgages
General Electric Co will pay a $1.5 billion civil fine to resolve a long-running U.S. investigation into defective subprime mortgages offered by its former WMC Mortgage unit prior to the 2008 global financial crisis.
Reuters. Fri, 12 Apr 2019 13:19:36 -0400.
- GE explores stake sale in Enel renewables joint venture: sources
The joint venture, called EGPNA Renewable Energy Partners, was formed in late 2016 between Enel's U.S.-based renewables subsidiary, Enel Green Power North America (EGPNA) and GE Energy Financial Services. ...
Yahoo. Wed, 06 Mar 2019 17:51:33 -0500.
- MUFG Union makes big leap in supply chain finance
The U.S. unit of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial has agreed to buy a platform from GE Capital.
American Banker. Wed, 16 Jan 2019 14:40:03 GMT.