- Bank of Blue Valley names 20-year veteran as head of commercial banking
Bank of Blue Valley named a new head of commercial banking who has experience at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BOK Financial and GE Capital.
James Dornbrook. American City Business Journals. Fri, 27 Aug 2021 16:31:21 +0000.
- Boeing names former GE executive Brian West as new CFO to replace retiring finance chief
Boeing named a former GE executive as its new finance chief to replace outgoing CFO Greg Smith, who is retiring after a decade on the job.
CNBC. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 23:07:40 GMT.
- Stocks on the move: GE rises on buy rating, Cruise lines to speak with Vice President Pence
Yahoo Finance's Julie Hyman breaks down the stocks to watch Friday.
Yahoo. Fri, 09 Oct 2020 11:27:26 -0400.
- Investors Should Avoid General Electric Stock
It's not been a good year for General Electric (NYSE:GE) or GE stock. ...
Yahoo. Fri, 24 Jul 2020 07:45:17 -0400.
- Trump Backs Jet-Engine Sales to China After US Mulls GE Limits
Trump blasts proposed restrictions on China trade, wants China to buy U.S. jet engines
Newsmax. Tue, 18 Feb 2020 11:45:06 EDT.
- General Electric's (GE) GECAS Unit Divests PK AirFinance
General Electric's (GE) aviation services unit completes the divestment of PK AirFinance. This is aligned with the company's plan to divest GE Capital's assets worth $10 billion in 2019.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 13 Dec 2019 12:34:00 GMT.
- GE Taps Maersk Executive for CFO Post as Culp Extends Revamp
Carolina Dybeck Happe will have to contend with GE's serious financial situation, including a glut of debt and federal investigations into their accounting practices.
Bloomberg. Industry Week. Mon, 25 Nov 2019 15:44:00 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.