- Bay Area cyber insurance startup At-Bay joins unicorns with $185M funding
The cyber insurance company led by CEO Rotem Iram was previously valued at about $324 million after raising another round about seven months ago.
Cromwell Schubarth. American City Business Journals. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:18:45 +0000.
- Digital bank Zopa hires JP Morgan to oversee £100m funding boost
Zopa, one of Britain's biggest digital financial services providers, is in talks with investors about a £100m capital injection that will put it on course to become the country's latest fintech 'unicorn'.
Sky News. Sun, 25 Jul 2021 16:58:00 +0100.
- Supreme Court to hear Maine ban on religious school funding
The Supreme Court has decided it will hear a case against Maine's ban on using financial aid through a state program to attend religious schools, the court announced Friday.Families have ...
Lexi Lonas. The Hill. Fri, 02 Jul 2021 16:41:33 +0000.
- 3D Geometric Search Company Physna Raises $56 Million In Series B Funding
The funding was led by venture capital firm Tiger Global with participation of Google Ventures and Sequoia Capital. It brings the intelligent 3D platform's total financing to $86 million.
By Rashi Shrivastava, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 15:21:57 -0400.
- A Funding Frenzy And SPAC Listings Are Fueling The Indoor Growing Industry. But Does It Make Financial Sense?
The indoor growing industry is hot among investors. More than $715 million in funding has been secured by startups so far this year, amid the anticipation of two more public listings. But are expectations out of whack?
By Chloe Sorvino, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:12:07 -0400.
- Home finance startup Lower lands $100M in Series A funding
Lower will use the funds to expand its product line and accelerate its growth. The company's website currently lists more than two dozen employment opportunities.
Matt Carter. Inman. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 18:00:25 +0000.
- Coinbase-backed crypto trading firm hits $1 billion valuation after fresh funding
Amber Group, a cryptocurrency financial services firm, has raised $100 million as investors rush to back companies in the industry.
CNBC. Mon, 21 Jun 2021 00:10:28 GMT.
- French prosecutors seek 6-month jail term for Sarkozy in campaign funding trial
Prosecutors in the trial of former French president Nicolas Sarkozy on Thursday called for a six-month jail term over campaign finance violations for his 2012 reelection bid.
News Wires. France 24. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 17:39:28 GMT.
- Free school meals: Poorer pupils miss out in funding change, say unions
Schools say funding is not keeping up with the number of families falling into financial difficulty.
BBC News. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 11:48:18 GMT.
- Creative Financing Strategies for Real-Estate Investments
There are quite a few ways to think outside of the box when it comes to funding your real-estate deals.
Michael Ligon. Entrepreneur. Wed, 09 Jun 2021 20:00:00 GMT.
The word funding is a noun. Funding means (1) the act of financing, (2) financial resources provided to make some project possible.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.