- In the money Sept. 20: Asure Software has new loan; Tritium Partners aims to raise $650M
Check out the latest funding and debt deals of note for Austin-area businesses. ...
Will Anderson. American City Business Journals. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 12:50:37 +0000.
- S'porean businessman sentenced to 3 years and 10 months' jail for funding terrorist attacks in Syria
Mohamed Kazali Salleh, now 51, admitted that he had committed offences under the Terrorism (Suppression of Financing) Act.
Straits Times. Thu, 09 Sep 2021 11:03:41 +0800.
- Ally Financial (ALLY) Ratings Upgraded by Moody's, Outlook Stable
Ally Financial's (ALLY) ratings upgrade by Moody's reflects its robust liquidity, funding and capital positions as well as improving asset quality.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:37:00 GMT.
- Florida gives school districts 48 hours to allow mask opt-out, threatens to pull funding
If the school districts do not comply and continue to keep their mask mandates in place, the districts will start facing financial penalties.
KETV. Fri, 20 Aug 2021 23:58:00 GMT.
- Reali raises $250M in equity and debt financing
The company has flat-fee and cash-offer programs for both buyers and sellers, and it has now raked in more than $300 million in total funding since its founding.
Jim Dalrymple Ii. Inman. Wed, 18 Aug 2021 17:00:06 +0000.
- 10 Giant Crypto And Blockchain Rounds Single-Handedly Raised $3.9 Billion This Year
Blockchain startups keep setting new funding records. Ten of the twelve largest financing rounds ever completed by firms in the nascent market, totaling $3.9 billion, have come in 2021, with five months still to go.
By Nina Bambysheva, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 11 Aug 2021 11:02:55 -0400.
- With PPP Closed, Small Businesses Have These Funding Options
As the economy bounces back and the U.S. transitions out of the pandemic, small-business owners will need access to capital to both recover and ...
Randa Kriss. Entrepreneur. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 21:07:44 GMT.
- Digital bank Zopa hires JP Morgan to oversee £100m funding boost
Zopa, one of Britain's biggest digital financial services providers, is in talks with investors about a £100m capital injection that will put it on course to become the country's latest fintech 'unicorn'.
Sky News. Sun, 25 Jul 2021 16:58:00 +0100.
- Supreme Court to hear Maine ban on religious school funding
The Supreme Court has decided it will hear a case against Maine's ban on using financial aid through a state program to attend religious schools, the court announced Friday.Families have ...
Lexi Lonas. The Hill. Fri, 02 Jul 2021 16:41:33 +0000.
- 3D Geometric Search Company Physna Raises $56 Million In Series B Funding
The funding was led by venture capital firm Tiger Global with participation of Google Ventures and Sequoia Capital. It brings the intelligent 3D platform's total financing to $86 million.
By Rashi Shrivastava, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 15:21:57 -0400.
The word funding is a noun. Funding means (1) the act of financing, (2) financial resources provided to make some project possible.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.