- Largest VC Recipients in the Bay Area
This List includes companies located in Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano and Sonoma counties that received disclosed VC funding in 2021. ...
American City Business Journals. Fri, 14 Jan 2022 22:34:04 +0000.
- German Utilities Seek Extra Funding as Energy Prices Explode
Energy companies say they need extra financing to cover future commitments as natural gas prices remain near record levels.
Melissa Eddy. New York Times. Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:02:11 +0000.
- Newsom proposes big funding for UC, Cal State. But there's a condition: Close equity gaps
The budget proposal released Monday makes a significant pledge to UC and CSU: the promise of long-sought financial stability.
Teresa Watanabe, Colleen Shalby. Los Angeles Times. Mon, 10 Jan 2022 19:06:48 GMT.
- Most Promising Metaverse Projects For 2022, Funding Roundup Edition
This year was a sizzling one for crypto and blockchain projects, with the growth of the DeFi world and lots of innovations in the NFT and play-to-earn games fields. ...
Cristian Bustos. Entrepreneur. Mon, 27 Dec 2021 17:56:33 GMT.
- IT Firms Led In Post-Pandemic Financial Measures
Information Technology (IT) firms received the most funding of any industry in terms of volume, the highest average amount of funding, and had the highest average revenue, according to a new study of primary financial data by Biz2Credit.
By Rohit Arora, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 26 Dec 2021 22:28:13 -0500.
- Project Admission, A Sports Ticketing Technology Platform, Raises $5.5 Million Seed Funding Round
Project Admission raised a $5.5 million seed funding round led by Anthemis Group, a venture capital firm that invests in financial technology startups. Other investors include Flyover Capital, an Overland Park, Kans., VC firm.
By Tim Casey, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 21 Dec 2021 09:00:00 -0500.
- Branson and Delta inject £400m to bolster Virgin Atlantic's finances
Virgin Atlantic has received a £400m funding injection from Sir Richard Branson and co-owner Delta Airlines to bolster its pandemic-battered finances.
Sky News. Mon, 13 Dec 2021 20:15:00 +0000.
- Transport for London: Funding deal extended by a week
Unions have warned London's public transport will grind to a halt without a long-term financial plan.
BBC News. Fri, 10 Dec 2021 18:06:54 GMT.
- China is reportedly tightening its grip on tech start-ups trying to tap foreign funding
China is drawing up a blacklist targeting new companies in sensitive sectors that use the variable interest entity structure, reported the Financial Times.
CNBC. Wed, 08 Dec 2021 06:56:20 GMT.
- Is Regional Center EB-5 Funding the Right Investment for You?
The EB-5 Investment Program attracts foreign capital, fuels innovation-driven immigration and is a boon to the U.S. economy as a whole, but it's vital first to know if and how you qualify.
Sam Silverman. Entrepreneur. Tue, 07 Dec 2021 18:00:00 GMT.
The word funding is a noun. Funding means (1) the act of financing, (2) financial resources provided to make some project possible.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.