- Battered Guangzhou R&F Gets $1 Billion Financing Pledge From Two Billionaire Shareholders
Guangzhou R&F has lost nearly 60% of its value since mid-May.
By Russell Flannery, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 08:37:41 -0400.
- Regions Financial (RF) Approved as Freddie Mac Multifamily Lender
Regions Financial's (RF) subsidiary, Regions Bank, gets approval to add the Freddie Mac Multifamily financing services within its Capital Markets division.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:45:00 GMT.
- Synchrony Financial's (SYF) Arm to Provide Financing Options
Synchrony Financial's (SYF) unit integrates into Meevo 2 business management software to provide better financing choices, reduce human errors, and save time and effort for spas and salons.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:28:00 GMT.
- ID.me raises another nine figures, this time in debt financing
The latest agreements follow a $100 million Series C round the identity management firm raised in March.
Rebecca Cooper. American City Business Journals. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 12:22:44 +0000.
- New York Mets Owner Steve Cohen Leads $50 Million Series A Round For RECUR NFT Platform
RECUR, a non-fungible tokens platform, has raised $50 million of Series A financing led by Steve Cohen, the billionaire owner of the New York Mets. RECUR has signed a deal with the Pac-12 Conference to sell the league's NFTs.
By Tim Casey, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:00:58 -0400.
- House panel releases spending bill section on child tax credit, infrastructure financing
The House Ways and Means Committee late Friday released an additional tranche of its portion of Democrats' $3.5 trillion social spending package, covering a wide range of issues such as the child tax credit, ...
Naomi Jagoda. The Hill. Sat, 11 Sep 2021 12:31:49 +0000.
- Newsom and California lawmakers hit an impasse on financing bullet train
Gov. Newsom and state legislative leaders are at an impasse in securing $4.2 billion more for California's high-speed rail project.
Ralph Vartabedian. Los Angeles Times. Sat, 4 Sep 2021 00:06:34 -0400.
- China, US deal on climate change fails before COP26: report
Beijing rebuffs US proposal to accelerate climate efforts, including halting financing of coal-fired power plants.
Al Jazeera. Sat, 04 Sep 2021 03:21:52 +0000.
- Pitfalls to Avoid When Financing Your Business
When small-business owners look for financing, they make a lot of mistakes. Here are six common issues to steer clear of.
H. Dennis Beaver, Esq.. Kiplinger. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 08:30:05 GMT.
- What is Klarna and how does it let you 'buy now, pay later' with no interest?
Multiple retailers have started offering flexible financing and monthly installment payment plans through third-party 'buy now, pay later' apps such as
Maggie Tillman. Pocket Lint. Sat, 21 Aug 2021 01:43:27 +0100.
- Construction Loans (Information)
Construction loans are financial instruments that are used to finance real estate construction. Learn about the two methods of financing
construction in the residential real estate market.
The word financing is a noun. Financing means (1) the act of financing.
Financing-related Words - Word Cloud
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.