- Developer: $20M apartment complex at risk without Bethlehem waiver
The developer says millions of dollars in state tax credits that are essential to financing the proposed 72-unit complex on Route 9W are in jeopardy if the town board doesn't approve a waiver to its residential construction moratorium.
Michael Demasi. American City Business Journals. Mon, 29 Nov 2021 19:30:17 +0000.
- Legal bid to uncover Trump's Scottish golf course finances fails
Campaigners wanted a Holyrood probe into the financing of the Menie golf course and the Turnberry resort.
BBC News. Thu, 25 Nov 2021 17:16:41 GMT.
- Michael Jordan, Giannis Antetokounmpo lift luxury watch start-up WatchBox to valuation nearing $1 billion
WatchBox attracted NBA stars such as Michael Jordan in its latest financing and is on track to generate $300 million in revenue in 2021.
CNBC. Tue, 23 Nov 2021 13:27:36 GMT.
- House Panel Subpoenas Roger Stone and Alex Jones in Capitol Riot Inquiry
Investigators summoned five more allies of former President Donald J. Trump as they dug further into the planning and financing of rallies before the Jan. 6 attack.
Luke Broadwater. New York Times. Tue, 23 Nov 2021 01:24:18 +0000.
- Need Access to Fast Capital? Consider a Merchant Cash Advance.
The financing option continues to be a game changer for small businesses impacted by the pandemic.
Kobi Ben Meir. Entrepreneur. Fri, 19 Nov 2021 17:30:00 GMT.
- The most useful tips for looking for financing
Are you about to interview potential investors? Make sure you're ready before taking the big step.
Entrepreneur. Tue, 16 Nov 2021 17:31:00 GMT.
- By funding blacklisted NGOs, European governments are financing terror - opinion
It is almost laughable that governments are decrying the Israeli decision to formally designate the groups, and utilizing the UN Security Council to call for more 'credible evidence.'
Jerusalem Post. Sun, 14 Nov 2021 19:56:01 GMT.
- FirstEnergy (FE) Announces Financing & 5-Year Capital Plans
FirstEnergy's (FE) $3.4 billion-equity financing plans will strengthen its capital position. The company provides guidance for 2022 earnings and announces its capital plan for the same period.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 09 Nov 2021 18:47:00 GMT.
- Team-oriented Shaker collects $2M in seed funding after strong Q3
Real estate transaction and communications technology company Shaker announced in a press release the closing of a seed round of financing in the amount of $2 million.
Craig C. Rowe. Inman. Tue, 09 Nov 2021 13:00:30 +0000.
- Workforce co-living startup PadSplit hauls in $20.5M
PadSplit, an Atlanta-based housing model that formalizes workforce co-living in single-family homes, has secured $20.5 million in Series B financing with backing in part from Mark Cuban Companies and Citi.
Craig C. Rowe. Inman. Tue, 09 Nov 2021 00:17:06 +0000.
- Construction Loans (Information)
Construction loans are financial instruments that are used to finance real estate construction. Learn about the two methods of financing
construction in the residential real estate market.
The word financing is a noun. Financing means (1) the act of financing.
Financing-related Words - Word Cloud
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.