Financial Officer News
- First Bancorp promotes former Charlotte banker to C-suite role
Adam Currie will become chief banking officer of First Bank, and Elizabeth Bostian will become general counsel and chief financial officer of the company.
Daniel Finnegan. American City Business Journals. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:20:00 +0000.
- Op-ed: Why everything that can be automated, should be automated: Levi Strauss CFO
168-year-old retailer Levi Strauss has a chief financial officer committed to investing in a digital future.
CNBC. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 14:27:56 GMT.
- Two detained Canadians return home from China after Huawei's Chief Financial Officer allowed to leave Canada
Two Canadians have returned home from China after being released from prison where they were held on alleged spying charges.
Sky News. Sat, 25 Sep 2021 02:32:00 +0100.
- Arrests, anger and court battles: The extradition case of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou
VANCOUVER (AFP, REUTERS) - The 2018 arrest in Vancouver of Huawei chief financial officer Meng Wanzhou on a US warrant, followed by China's detention of two Canadians, sparked an unprecedented dispute between Beijing and Ottawa.
Straits Times. Sat, 25 Sep 2021 05:00:25 +0800.
- Meng Wanzhou: The PowerPoint that sparked an international row
After three years, Huawei's chief financial officer has a US extradition request against her dropped.
BBC News. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:53:49 GMT.
- Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou to be freed after deal with US prosecutors
The chief financial officer of Chinese telecoms giant Huawei reached a deferred prosecution agreement with US prosecutors Friday to avoid felony fraud charges, clearing the way for her release after nearly three years detention in Canada.
News Wires. France 24. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:24:48 GMT.
- Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou strikes deal with US prosecutors
The Huawei chief financial officer was arrested in Vancouver in December 2018 on charges of violating US sanctions.
Al Jazeera. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 18:59:05 +0000.
- Huawei's Meng Wanzhou 'to be freed' in US deal
Chief financial officer Meng Wanzhou has been detained in Canada over US fraud charges since 2018.
BBC News. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 16:59:57 GMT.
- Former Illinois State Police Merit Board financial officer accused of filing false overtime reports
An Illinois State Police Merit Board financial officer has been indicted on charges that she padded her payroll with phony overtime.
Ray Long. Chicago Tribune. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 01:54:33 +0000.
- Wabtec (WAB) Picks John Olin to Succeed Pat Dugan as CFO
Wabtec (WAB) chooses former chief financial officer of Harley-Davidson, John Olin, to succeed Pat Dugan, after he departs in the fourth quarter.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 13 Aug 2021 15:32:00 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.