- Arab finance ministers pledge financial aid to Palestinian Authority
A senior PA official in Ramallah welcomed the announcement, but said he was skeptical whether the Arab states would fulfill their pledge.
Jerusalem Post. Sun, 23 Jun 2019 12:26:38 GMT.
- EU finance ministers agree Italy should face debt action
BRUSSELS (AP) - European Union finance ministers say Italy's high debt contravenes EU rules and that the country should face penalties for failing to comply. ...
Washington Times. Fri, 14 Jun 2019 04:52:12 -0400.
- Germany's Scholz says rules must be followed as Italy's rising debt frustrates EU
EU finance ministers are in Luxembourg for a monthly meeting.
CNBC. Thu, 13 Jun 2019 14:00 GMT.
- G20 finance officials pledge to protect global growth
Finance ministers and central bank chiefs from the Group of 20 major economies wrapped up a meeting in Japan on Sunday with a pledge to use all the policies they can to protect global growth.
CBC News. Sun, 9 Jun 2019 06:15:40 EDT.
- G20 talks brainstorm tactics for trade war and digital disruption
G20 finance ministers gathered Saturday to brainstorm ways to adapt global finance to an age of trade turmoil and digital disruptions.
Irish Independent. Sat, 08 Jun 2019 10:06:58 +0100.
- G20 to seek stricter taxation rules for digital giants at Fukuoka meeting, draft statement shows
Finance ministers and central bank governors are also set to warn that the world economy continues to face risks from trade conflicts between leading economies.
Japan Times. Fri, 07 Jun 2019 19:04:11 +0900.
- Venezuela 'new government' could get $10 billion in trade financing: Mnuchin
A group of finance ministers is working on a $10 billion package of trade finance that could be made available to help Venezuela out of its economic and humanitarian crisis once a new government is put in place, U.S. ...
Reuters. Sat, 13 Apr 2019 16:52:36 -0400.
- Philip Hammond urges Theresa May to have 'no red lines' and 'keep an open mind'
Speaking at a meeting of European Union finance ministers in Bucharest today, Philip Hammond said that the conversation with the Labour party will continue and that it is an ongoing process.
Daily Mail. Sat, 06 Apr 2019 12:55:59 +0100.
- We don't expect EU finance ministers to agree to digital tax: German government source
The German government does not expect European Union finance ministers to unanimously agree to a digital tax on Tuesday and is continuing to strive for minimum corporate tax rates at the global level, a source said on Monday.
Reuters. Mon, 11 Mar 2019 05:30:14 -0400.
- Nissan board to meet over Ghosn with Renault alliance in focus
Ghosn's arrest casts shadow over carmakers' alliance as French and Japanese finance ministers prepare to meet on issue.
Al Jazeera. Thu, 22 Nov 2018 04:04:07 GMT.