Finance Minister News
- Climate policies could spark an 'even worse' energy crisis, Saudi finance minister says
Saudi Arabia's finance minister has told CNBC that an "even worse" energy crisis could be triggered if the world is not careful with its climate policies.
CNBC. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 06:05:47 GMT.
- Germany's SPD, Greens and FDP plan to install Scholz-led govt by early December
The three parties working to form Germany's next coalition government said Thursday they were aiming for Finance Minister Olaf Scholz from the Social Democrats to be installed as chancellor in the week of December 6.
News Wires. France 24. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 14:02:29 GMT.
- Liberman: Conflict with Iran a matter of time, not far off
Finance Minister Avigdor Liberman said "a confrontation with Iran is only a matter of time, and not a long time."
Jerusalem Post. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 11:06:47 GMT.
- French finance chief blames Brexit for supply chain chaos in showdown with Rishi Sunak
FRENCH Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire has told his British counterpart Rishi Sunak that Brexit has made the ongoing supply chain crisis even worse for the UK.
Daily Express. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 14:19:00 +0100.
- French finance minister: Brexit made UK supply chain crisis worse
France's finance minister also told the BBC that Europe will be one the world's key economic powers.
BBC News. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 04:07:17 GMT.
- Clear Differences Remain Between France and U.S., French Minister Says
Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said the two countries remained at odds over China and various security issues, despite effective cooperation on overhauling the international tax system.
Liz Alderman and Roger Cohen. New York Times. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 13:07:05 +0000.
- New Japanese finance chief faces dilemma: Spend more or repair fiscal health
Finance Minister Shunichi Suzuki will be forced to balance Kishida's spending plans with the nation's poor fiscal health.
Japan Times. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 17:16:06 +0900.
- German elections 2021: 'Bazooka man' Olaf Scholz bidding for chancellor
The centre-left finance minister has led the polls in the run-up to the vote to succeed Angela Merkel.
BBC News. Tue, 21 Sep 2021 19:11:05 GMT.
- Zambia's New Finance Minister Says IMF Deal Key to Fixing Debt Problems
Situmbeko Musokotwane, said in an interview aired on Sunday that it was critical to agree to a lending program with the IMF because it would give creditors confidence and the government cheaper and longer financing.
Voice of America. Sun, 29 Aug 2021 19:04:15 -0400.
- Moldova's Prime Minister-Designate Welcomes Mandate To Form New Government
Former Moldovan Finance Minister Natalia Gavrilita has welcomed her nomination by President Maia Sandu as prime minister-designate after her Party of Action and Solidarity (PAS) won snap elections earlier this month.
Radio Liberty. Sat, 31 Jul 2021 14:31:33 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.