Finance Minister News
- Israel Katz: Netanyahu does not deserve credit for economic success
Former finance minister Israel Katz is one of the most veteran figures in Likud and has headed its governing secretariat for two decades.
Jerusalem Post. Sat, 10 Jul 2021 18:43:04 GMT.
- France's finance chief says it would be very disappointing if some EU nations oppose global tax deal
France's Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said Tuesday that it would be disheartening if EU nations weren't unanimous in their support of a global corporate tax deal.
CNBC. Tue, 06 Jul 2021 15:10:41 GMT.
- Car park scheme signed off without any promise of extra spaces
The Finance Minister has defended a $660m car park scheme as productivity enhancing. But a report finds projects were approved without any promise of new parks.
Shane Wright. Sydney Morning Herald. Sun, 04 Jul 2021 16:03:57 +1000.
- El Salvador stresses to IMF that both Bitcoin, dollars accepted
El Salvador's finance minister said that he had clarified with IMF that the country had no plans to abandon the dollar.
Al Jazeera. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 19:37:45 +0000.
- Rich nations 'millimetre away' from tech tax deal
Finance chiefs from the G7 are meeting in London, and the French finance minister said a minimum tax deal is very close.
BBC News. Fri, 04 Jun 2021 21:19:31 GMT.
- Plan that would 'change the world': G7 nations 'close to historic deal to tax tech giants'
The world's leading economies are on the brink of announcing a historic deal to tax the tech giants, the German finance minister has told Sky News.
Sky News. Fri, 04 Jun 2021 19:48:00 +0100.
- How Nick Clegg began Facebook role by telling EU 'It's good to have a liberal in Silicon Valley'
The summit in the Californian sunshine could hardly have gone better, judging by the warm note sent by a finance minister to Facebook's newly appointed global affairs supremo Nick Clegg.
Daily Mail. Sat, 29 May 2021 21:00:04 GMT.
- Covid-19: Murphy 'sincerely believes' strictest restrictions over
The finance minister says even the worst case modelling shows the health service could cope.
BBC News. Fri, 21 May 2021 10:51:18 GMT.
- Qatar orders shock arrest of finance minister over investigation into alleged misuse of funds
State media said it was part of an investigation into an alleged abuse of power
David Harding. The Independent. Thu, 06 May 2021 18:55:56 GMT.
- Merkel crisis: Germany could face lockdown until June as restrictions fail to drop cases
ANGELA MERKEL is facing a crisis after Finance Minister Olaf Scholz warned coronavirus restrictions across Germany are unlikely to be eased before the end of May.
Daily Express. Sun, 25 Apr 2021 21:17:33 +0100.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.