- Annual home price gains may have peaked for now, FHFA data suggests
Home prices inched up 1 percent in August from the previous month and soared 18.5 percent year over year, but annual gains may be slowing, according to the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
Lillian Dickerson. Inman. Tue, 26 Oct 2021 14:23:27 +0000.
- Nate Paul sues FBI, claims World Class 'reputation was severely damaged' by 2019 raids
Nate Paul and his Austin-based real estate firm, World Class Holdings, claim in a new lawsuit that 2019 raids by federal authorities "severely damaged" its business reputation. He's seeking a jury trial and unspecified damages.
Paul Thompson. American City Business Journals. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:49:47 +0000.
- Federal Provider Relief Fund Benefited Richer Hospitals, Study Shows
More federal aid flowed to hospitals that were in a strong financial position before the pandemic than went to hospitals with weaker balance sheets, researchers found.
Reed Abelson. New York Times. Fri, 22 Oct 2021 15:05:35 +0000.
- Fed Ethics Office Warned Officials to Curb Unnecessary Trading During Rescue
Months later, some Federal Reserve leaders resumed their market activity, stoking a scandal now engulfing the central bank.
Jeanna Smialek. New York Times. Thu, 21 Oct 2021 18:12:09 +0000.
- ISIS accused of selling fake PPE online to finance terrorism
Federal prosecutors say terror groups based in the Middle East are targeting American first responders in an online scam, according to a senior Department of Justice official. Catherine Herridge reports.
CBS News. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 21:19:55 -0400.
- Analysts Estimate Capitol Federal Financial (CFFN) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Capitol Federal (CFFN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 19:02:33 GMT.
- Inflation is not going away any time soon. Here's how top financial advisors are handling it
Everyone, from Federal Reserve officials to individual investors, is worried about inflation. What top advisors from CNBC's FA 100 list are doing about it.
CNBC. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 14:19:39 GMT.
- 8 No Cost Federal Collegiate Reforms Improving Access And Learning
Our nation is broke financially, but it could do eight things to reform higher education that would be costless but improved learning, increase access, etc.
By Richard Vedder, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:00:00 -0400.
- Is the Stock Market Open on Columbus Day 2021?
Columbus Day (increasingly known as Indigenous Peoples' Day) is a federal holiday, but it's a regular working day for most of Wall Street. Here are the stock market and bond market hours for the holiday.
Kyle Woodley. Kiplinger. Sun, 10 Oct 2021 10:00:06 GMT.
- Retirees, Plan for the Tax Hit From Savings Bonds
The federal tax consequences for Series EE and I U.S. savings bonds are anything but straightforward. Here's how interest from savings bonds is taxed in four common situations for retirees.
Joy Taylor. Kiplinger. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 16:37:46 GMT.
- Federal Reserve (Information)
The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the United States. The Federal Reserve Bank is in change of ensuring the stability of the currency and monetary system of the United States.
- Federal Reserve - Services (Information)
The Federal Reserve provides certain financial services to member banks and to the federal
government. These services include payment systems solutions as well as currency distribution operations.
- History of the Federal Reserve (Information)
Congress created the Federal Reserve System in 1913 as a means to supervise U.S. banking. Learn more about the Federal Reserve and how it controls our financial system.
The word federal is an adjective. Federal means (1) national; especially in reference to the government of the United States as distinct from that of its member units, (2) characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is divided between one central and several regional authorities, (3) of or relating to the central government of a federation.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.