- First all-civilian crew launched to orbit aboard SpaceX rocket ship
The quartet of amateur astronauts, led by the American founder and chief executive of financial services firm Shift4 Payments Inc, Jared Isaacman, lifted off just before sunset.
Jerusalem Post. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 17:26:14 GMT.
- Portland startup Sila taps fintech vet for new CRO post
Prior to joining Sila, Rick Holt started and sold a pair of fintech startups. He also experience as an executive of large financial institutions. That background will be key for helping the fast-growing startup.
Malia Spencer. American City Business Journals. Thu, 09 Sep 2021 21:41:58 +0000.
- Former RBS boss Stephen Hester lands at Easyjet to plot Covid recovery
Stephen Hester (pictured) will take over as chairman at the budget airline in December. Hester made his name as the chief executive of RBS - now known as Natwest - in the wake of the financial crisis.
Daily Mail. Mon, 23 Aug 2021 20:51:11 GMT.
- Pandemic spurs demand for executive mentoring as financiers buy Merryck
A group of prominent City financiers are seeking to capitalise on soaring demand for executive mentoring services fuelled by the pandemic with the acquisition of one of the leading practices in the sector.
Sky News. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 08:01:00 +0100.
- Bank Executive Convicted of Loaning Manafort Money for Job With White House
Prosecutors accused Stephen Calk of using of his position to push the Federal Savings Bank to give $16 million in loans in 2016 to Mr. Manafort.
Kenneth P. Vogel. New York Times. Tue, 13 Jul 2021 22:16:47 +0000.
- IIF sees huge potential for voluntary carbon credits, predicts $100 billion a year market by 2050
The chief executive of the Institute of International Finance believes there is "huge upside potential" for voluntary carbon credits.
CNBC. Thu, 08 Jul 2021 12:41:36 GMT.
- Exec Order On Climate-Related Financial Risk Exposes Flawed Regulatory Structure
President Biden's Executive Order on Climate-Related Financial Risk directs officials to submit reports (by November) on how to address climate change with financial regulations. The order exposes one of the main flaws in the U.S. ...
By Norbert Michel, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 24 Jun 2021 13:39:05 -0400.
- New executive hires will help Orchard scale nationwide
Incoming Chief Financial Officer Patrick McClymont previously led all finance-related functions for IMAX Corp.
Matt Carter. Inman. Tue, 15 Jun 2021 17:41:17 +0000.
- Joe Biden issues executive order cracking down on 'financial risks' of climate change
President Biden issued a major executive order on Thursday requiring federal agencies to analyze and mitigate the financial risks of climate change. ...
Haris Alic. Washington Times. Thu, 20 May 2021 18:24:58 -0400.
- Top Trump Executive Under Criminal Investigation Over Taxes
Attorney General Letitia James is investigating whether taxes were paid on perks that the Trump Organization gave to Allen Weisselberg, its chief financial officer.
Ben Protess, William K. Rashbaum and Danny Hakim. New York Times. Thu, 20 May 2021 01:57:55 +0000.
The word executive is an adjective. Executive means (1) having the function of carrying out plans or orders etc..
Executive is also a noun that means (1) persons who administer the law, (2) someone who manages a government agency or department, (3) a person responsible for the administration of a business.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.