- Jens Weidmann, Chief of Germany's Bundesbank, to Step Down
A prominent critic of loose fiscal policies, his departure comes amid disagreements with the European Central Bank over its low-interest-rate policies.
Michael J. De La Merced. New York Times. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 19:20:00 +0000.
- EU financial collapse warning as fiscal rule change place 'inconceivable' burden on states
EUROPEAN countries face an "impossible" task financing incredible government debts as the EU Commission begins to tighten fiscal rules.
Daily Express. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 09:06:00 +0100.
- Gupta brings in advisers to refinance GFG steel empire’s European assets
The metals tycoon Sanjeev Gupta has drafted in City advisers to refinance his assets in eastern Europe as he seeks ways of keeping his wider empire afloat.
Sky News. Tue, 28 Sep 2021 14:14:00 +0100.
- European mobile transactions rocket, but emerging markets lead the way for mobile wallets
Russia, Germany, Portugal and Sweden are projected to grow the fastest for mobile payment transactions in Europe by 2025, comprising four of the ten fastest countries globally. ...
Realwire. Tue, 21 Sep 2021 12:26:00 +0100.
- Beyond Oil - What Can The Middle East Offer To European Startups?
Abu Dhabi is seeking to attract European - including U.K. - startups and is offering an accelerator program and a menu of financial and non-financial support. So what is the potential appeal?
By Trevor Clawson, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 29 Aug 2021 04:48:57 -0400.
- Rapyd becomes Israel's most valuable unicorn after $300m. round
The financing comes shortly after Rapyd's acquisition of Valitor, a European payments and card issuing company, and the launch of Rapyd Ventures, the company's venture arm.
Jerusalem Post. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 13:51:31 GMT.
- Pfizer and Moderna Will Raise the Price of Their Vaccines After Adaptation to New Variants
According to the Financial Times, this will happen in the European Union and is also expected to happen with the rest of the buyers.
Entrepreneur En Español. Entrepreneur. Mon, 02 Aug 2021 19:39:00 GMT.
- Sensational Images Of European Floods Belied By Declining Deaths & Damages
Deaths and financial damage from flooding in Europe have declined, even as the area flooded has increased.
By Michael Shellenberger, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 19 Jul 2021 11:23:00 -0400.
- Montenegro Getting European Help To Refinance Its Massive China Debt
Macedonia is close to an agreement with a European institution to help with its $1 billion loan from the Export-Import Bank of China.
Radio Liberty. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 09:35:04 +0000.
- Belarus Faces Expanded E.U. Sanctions, Targeting Economy
In a new effort to punish the Lukashenko government for repression, European foreign ministers were expected to focus on industries crucial to the country, including potash and finance.
Steven Erlanger. New York Times. Mon, 21 Jun 2021 14:27:46 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.