- EU shamed: Bloc snubbed by Dutch in latest poll - 76 percent call for monetary sovereignty
A NEW poll found that a large majority of Dutch people think financial regulations should be dealt with by sovereign governments and not the EU or the European Central Bank.
Daily Express. Fri, 03 Sep 2021 14:41:00 +0100.
- How migrants are being used as weapons
The EU has accused Belarus of 'an act of aggression' towards the Baltic state of Lithuania, sending officials and financial assistance to help handle the surge in migrants.
Daily Mail. Sun, 08 Aug 2021 13:35:03 +0100.
- Poland's judicial reform 'not compatible' with EU law, Court of Justice rules
The EU's Court of Justice on Thursday ruled that a central part of Poland's judicial reforms was "not compatible" with the law, escalating a standoff that could trigger financial penalties.
News Wires. France 24. Thu, 15 Jul 2021 09:30:17 GMT.
- France's finance chief says it would be very disappointing if some EU nations oppose global tax deal
France's Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said Tuesday that it would be disheartening if EU nations weren't unanimous in their support of a global corporate tax deal.
CNBC. Tue, 06 Jul 2021 15:10:41 GMT.
- Rishi Sunak says financial services deal with EU 'has not happened'
Britain's attempt to reach a post-Brexit financial services deal with the EU "has not happened", Rishi Sunak has told the City.
Sky News. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 10:12:00 +0100.
- UN gears up for Gaza funding drive as EU chief balks at paying to rebuild
"The EU cannot be expected to finance yet again the re-building of Gaza without a meaningful prospect of actually solving the underlying conflict."
Jerusalem Post. Sun, 23 May 2021 17:26:46 GMT.
- Rows with EU over fish threatening deal for finance sector, warn Lib Dems
Exclusive: Liberal Democrats demand urgent movement on access for City firms
Andrew Woodcock. The Independent. Sun, 16 May 2021 23:01:00 GMT.
- Negotiations with the EU on financial services need to accelerate
With some forecasters estimating 35,000 financial jobs could leave the City for the EU, sorting out a deal on financial services is the only post-Brexit deal that matters right now, writes Chris Blackhurst
Chris Blackhurst. The Independent. Fri, 14 May 2021 20:30:58 GMT.
- Global impact of Britain's "gigantic divorce" from the EU
The United Kingdom's vote to leave the European Union has sent global financial markets into turmoil. ...
CBS News. Sun, 18 Apr 2021 22:06:10 -0400.
- Could Britain's exit from the EU have a domino effect?
Gillian Tett, U.S. managing editor of The Financial Times, joins "CBS This Morning: Saturday" to discuss the economic fallout from the so-called Brexit decision and whether it could lead to a domino effect in Europe.
CBS News. Sun, 18 Apr 2021 20:31:12 -0400.
EU is a proper noun. EU is (1) an international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.