Debt Financing News
- ID.me raises another nine figures, this time in debt financing
The latest agreements follow a $100 million Series C round the identity management firm raised in March.
Rebecca Cooper. American City Business Journals. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 12:22:44 +0000.
- Walker & Dunlop (WD) Inks $696M Deal to Acquire Alliant
Walker & Dunlop's (WD) buyout of Alliant will offer significant debt financing and property sales opportunities, and boost the former's transaction volumes.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:24:00 GMT.
- Reali raises $250M in equity and debt financing
The company has flat-fee and cash-offer programs for both buyers and sellers, and it has now raked in more than $300 million in total funding since its founding.
Jim Dalrymple Ii. Inman. Wed, 18 Aug 2021 17:00:06 +0000.
- PPL to Post Q2 Earnings: What's in Cards for the Stock?
Improving demand might aid PPL's Q2 results but increasing debt financing expenses are expected to have offset the positives to some extent.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 30 Jul 2021 14:41:00 GMT.
- China's Didi Chuxing raising $1.5 billion in debt as it nears blockbuster IPO: Reports
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is said to be raising $1.5 billion in debt financing ahead of a blockbuster U.S. IPO, according to multiple reports.
CNBC. Sat, 10 Apr 2021 00:16:27 GMT.
- Everstream pockets $342.5 million in debt financing
In order to help fuel its fiber ambitions in the Midwest, Everstream announced it has secured $342.5 million in debt financing from nine banks. ...
Mike Robuck. Fierce Telecom. Mon, 06 Apr 2020 16:28:46 +0000.
- SoftBank seen seeking to take control of WeWork in bailout deal including $5 billion in debt financing
SoftBank Group Corp. is looking to take a controlling stake in WeWork, according to a person familiar with the matter. The deal is said to ...
Japan Times. Tue, 22 Oct 2019 06:57:52 +0900.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.