- New York Mets Owner Steve Cohen Leads $50 Million Series A Round For RECUR NFT Platform
RECUR, a non-fungible tokens platform, has raised $50 million of Series A financing led by Steve Cohen, the billionaire owner of the New York Mets. RECUR has signed a deal with the Pac-12 Conference to sell the league's NFTs.
By Tim Casey, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:00:58 -0400.
- Finance firms plan to close coal plants in Asia
The Asian Development Bank aims to have the plan ready for the COP26 climate conference in November.
BBC News. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 10:02:43 GMT.
- Here's a first look inside First Financial Credit Union's new headquarters
The headquarters includes a full-service branch, a drive-thru, several bays of cubicles, administrative offices, conference rooms, community rooms, an employee break room and patio, a gym and more.
Ron Davis. American City Business Journals. Tue, 13 Jul 2021 19:32:45 +0000.
- Mike Pence: Hecklers brand ex-VP 'traitor' at conservative conference
- BBC director-general Tim Davie, 54, says 'everyone in my generation is walking a tightrope'
Tim Davie, 54, was speaking at a Financial Times Future of News press conference on Thursday as he said that 'cultural wars' are part of 'modern Britain'.
Daily Mail. Thu, 10 Jun 2021 19:12:57 +0100.
- Green Swan Conference Coordinates Public And Private Sector Leaders To Find Solutions To Climate Change Risks
The Bank for International Systems (BIS), Bank of France, International Monetary Fund and Network for Greening the Financial System will be hosts to a unique climate change conference that begins Tuesday, June 2nd.
By Mayra Rodriguez Valladares, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 01 Jun 2021 11:35:12 -0400.
- Treasurer to host financial literacy conference for women
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - Kentucky Treasurer Alison Ball is hosting a virtual financial literacy conference for women. ...
Washington Times. Fri, 07 May 2021 04:34:08 -0400.
- President-elect Trump is combative in news conference
President-elect Donald Trump passionately denied allegations that he was the target of a Russian intelligence operation that gathered compromising personal and financial information. ...
CBS News. Mon, 26 Apr 2021 06:57:11 -0400.
- Hear New Investment Ideas From Two Of The Top Shortsellers This Friday
ValueWalk will co-host the next Contrarian Conference on April 23 at 9 a.m. Eastern with The Contrarian Investor Podcast and Breakout Point. This time around, Grizzly Research and Bleecker Street Research will be making presentations. ...
Michelle Jones. Entrepreneur. Mon, 19 Apr 2021 16:13:21 GMT.
- Milken conference announces October return to Beverly Hills with hybrid event
The Milken Institute Global Conference, hosted by financier Michael Milken, will welcome attendees in 2021 but also offer talks and panels online.
Laurence Darmiento. Los Angeles Times. Thu, 15 Apr 2021 15:15:08 -0400.
The word conference
is a noun. Conference means (1) a discussion among participants who have an agreed (serious) topic
, (2) an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members
, (3) a prearranged meeting for consultation or exchange of information or discussion (especially one with a formal agenda)
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.