- Boris Johnson says it will be 'tough' to meet climate finance targets ahead of COP26
Johnson made his remarks to the media during a flight to New York.
CNBC. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 11:59:31 GMT.
- Changing the climate of financial regulation
Despite the growing costs of climate change, U.S. financial regulators have yet to show they are thinking creatively about potential solutions.
Japan Times. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:00:52 +0900.
- Tax Hike in the Cards? ETFs in Focus
House Democrats drew a host of tax hikes on corporations and wealthy people to finance the costs associated with the social safety net and climate policy.
Sanghamitra Saha. Zacks. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 17:00:00 GMT.
- China, US deal on climate change fails before COP26: report
Beijing rebuffs US proposal to accelerate climate efforts, including halting financing of coal-fired power plants.
Al Jazeera. Sat, 04 Sep 2021 03:21:52 +0000.
- Could climate change trigger a financial crisis?
The clearer governments are about emissions reduction, the less likely financial turbulence becomes
Economist. Sat, 04 Sep 2021 00:00:00 +0000.
- Progressives call on Biden to replace Powell as Federal Reserve chair
They say he hasn't done enough to address the effects of climate change on the financial system and has weakened regulations.
CBS News. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 13:57:03 -0400.
- Biden looking at climate change risks to financial markets
President Joe Biden's administration is taking an initial step to assess how climate change could harm financial markets
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:59:13 GMT.
- 3 Win-Win-Win Steps For Seniors To Fight Climate Change
By setting a good example to help the environment, seniors and retirees could also improve their financial security and health.
By Steve Vernon, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 16 Aug 2021 11:24:36 -0400.
- Sustainable Investing And ESG Advocates Hope Dire Climate Report Serves As Wake Up Call For Financial Services
Financial professionals that have been pushing for sustainable and ESG investing are hoping that a dire report released by the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change will serve as a wake up call for those not yet on board.
By Jason Bisnoff, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 11 Aug 2021 12:24:49 -0400.
- BlackRock joins Citi and HSBC in plan to close coal plants early
BlackRock and other major financial institutions are working on plans to accelerate the closure of coal-fired power plants in Asia in a bid to phase out the use of the worst man-made contributors to climate change.
Sydney Morning Herald. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 05:00:00 +1000.
The word climate is a noun. Climate means (1) the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time, (2) the prevailing psychological state.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.